Headquarters in USA
Author: Markus Spörndli, swissinfo
« Le travail des enfants dans les mines de cobalt embarrasse les exploitants suisses », 3 mai 2020...
Author: Harvard Business Review
“Una cadena de suministro más sostenible” – marzo/abril 2020...
- Related stories: Apple releases supply chain report - details findings on child labour & worker illness from n-hexane, remedial steps; pledges greater cooperation with Chinese NGOs
- Related in-depth areas: Implementation within supply chains Supply chain
- Related companies: adidas Apple Dell HP (Hewlett-Packard) Nike
Author: Annie Kelly, The Guardian
A Congolese human rights activist has said he was forced to flee the country with his family after being linked to a lawsuit accusing the world’s largest tech companies of being complicit in the deaths of children in cobalt mines in the Democratic...
Major global brands implicated in Australian Strategic Policy Institute's report on forced labour in China
Author: Sydney Morning Herald
“Nike, Apple among dozens of major brands implicated in report on forced labour”, 1 March 2020...
- Related stories: China: 83 major brands implicated in report on forced labour of ethnic minorities transferred from Xinjiang to factories across provinces
- Related companies: adidas Amazon.com Apple CRRC Dell Fila Foxconn (part of Hon Hai) Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Huawei Technologies Lacoste (part of Devanlay) Microsoft Nike Puma Zara (part of Inditex)
China: 83 major brands implicated in report on forced labour of ethnic minorities from Xinjiang assigned to factories across provinces; Includes company responses
In March 2020, the Australian Strategic Policy Institute (ASPI) published a report Uyghurs for sale: ‘Re-education’, forced labour and surveillance beyond Xinjiang, which identified 83 foreign and Chinese companies as allegedly directly or indirectly...
Author: Australian Strategic Policy Institute
[The Australian Strategic Policy Institute published a report entitled "Uyghurs for sale - ‘Re-education’, forced labour and surveillance beyond Xinjiang" in February 2020.]...
- Related stories: China: 83 major brands implicated in report on forced labour of ethnic minorities from Xinjiang assigned to factories across provinces
- Related companies: Abercrombie & Fitch Acer adidas Alstom Amazon.com Apple Asus BMW Bombardier Bosch BYD Calvin Klein (part of PVH) Carter's Changan Cisco Systems CRRC Dell Electrolux Fila Gap Geely General Electric General Motors Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Haier Hisense Co. Hitachi HP (Hewlett-Packard) HTC Huawei Technologies L.L.Bean Lacoste (part of Devanlay) Land Rover (part of Tata Group) Lenovo LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) Li Ning Marks & Spencer Mercedes-Benz (part of Daimler) Microsoft Mitsubishi Group Nike Nintendo Nokia North Face (part of VF Corp) Oppo Electronics Panasonic Polo Ralph Lauren Puma Samsung Sharp Siemens Skechers Sony TDK Tommy Hilfiger (part of PVH) Toshiba Tsinghua Tongfang Uniqlo (part of Fast Retailing) Victoria's Secret (part of Limited Brands) Volkswagen Xiaomi Zara (part of Inditex) ZTE
Author: AFP & news24
"10 000 families to be moved from DR Congo cobalt site - provincial governor", 18 December 2019....