Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in United Kingdom
Diageo website: http://www.diageo.com
In 2017, CHRB launched the first Corporate Human Rights Benchmark, a landmark assessment of the largest public companies in the agricultural products, apparel and extractives industries. In 2018, CHRB will be releasing the follow up benchmark and...
- Related stories: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark launches 2018 Progress Report
- Related companies: adidas AEON Ahold Delhaize Anadarko Anglo American Anheuser-Busch InBev Associated British Foods BHP Billiton BRF Canadian Natural Resources Carrefour Chevron China Petroleum & Chemical (see Sinopec) CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Coal India (CIL) Coca-Cola Compass Group ConocoPhillips Costco Danone Devon Energy Diageo Ecopetrol EOG Resources ExxonMobil Falabella Fast Retailing Freeport-McMoRan Gap Gazprom General Mills Glencore Goldcorp Grupo México Hanesbrands Heilan Home Heinz (now Kraft Heinz) Hennes & Mauritz (see H&M) Hermes Hershey Inditex Kellogg Kering Kohl's Kroger L Brands, Inc. Lukoil LVMH Macy's Marathon Petroleum Marks & Spencer McDonald's Monster Beverage Corporation Nestlé Next Nike Nordstrom Norilsk Nickel Occidental Petroleum Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (see ONGC) PepsiCo Petrobras PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Phillips 66 Prada PTT Repsol Rio Tinto Rosneft Ross Stores Royal Dutch / Shell (see Shell) Sasol Shoprite Starbucks Statoil Suncor Surgutneftegas Sysco Tapestry (Formerly Coach) Target Tesco TJX Total Under Armour Unilever Vale Valero Energy VF Corp Woolworths Group YUM!
Author: BBC (UK)
"Gender pay gap: Men still earn more than women at most firms", 21 Feb 2018...
Kenya: Local companies increasing their contribution to charitable initiatives, especially in education sector
Author: Macharia Kamau, Standard Digital (Kenya)
“Benefactors: More institutions set up programmes to support needy students”...
Author: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark Limited (CHRB Ltd)
The Corporate Human Rights Benchmark Key Findings Report was released 13 Mar 17....
- Related stories: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark releases ranking results on human rights performance of 98 companies
- Related companies: adidas AEON Anadarko Anglo American Anheuser-Busch InBev Archer Daniels Midland Associated British Foods BHP Billiton BP BRF Canadian Natural Resources Carrefour Chevron China Petroleum & Chemical (see Sinopec) China Shenhua Energy (part of Shenhua Group) CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Coach Coal India (CIL) Coca-Cola Compass Group ConocoPhillips Costco Couche-Tard Danone Devon Energy Diageo Dior (part of LVMH) Ecopetrol Eni EOG Resources ExxonMobil Falabella Fast Retailing Freeport-McMoRan Gap Gazprom General Mills Glencore Goldcorp Grupo México Hanesbrands Heilan Home Heineken Hennes & Mauritz (see H&M) Hermes Hershey Inditex Kellogg Kering Kohl's Kraft Heinz Kroger Kweichow Moutai Company L Brands, Inc. Lukoil Macy's Marathon Oil Marks & Spencer McDonald's Mondelēz International Nestlé Next Nike Nordstrom Norilsk Nickel Occidental Petroleum Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (see ONGC) PepsiCo Pernod Ricard Petrobras PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Phillips 66 Prada PTT Repsol Rio Tinto Rosneft Ross Stores Royal Dutch / Shell (see Shell) Sasol Shoprite Starbucks Statoil Suncor Surgutneftegas Sysco Target Tesco TJX Total Under Armour Unilever Vale Valero Energy VF Corp Walmart Woolworths Group Woolworths Limited YUM!
Author: Hannah Murphy, Financial Times
...“There are larger numbers [of female CFOS] and the numbers are growing a bit faster than for CEOs,” says Meggin Thwing, vice-president of MSCI’s governance research. MSCI data show that out of 2,470 big global companies, 203 had a female chief...
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Author: World Resources Institute Press Release
16 Nov 2016...
- Related stories: More than 300 companies commit to science based emission reduction targets to align operations with Paris Agreement goals
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation
- Related companies: Cisco Systems Coca-Cola Enterprises Dell Diageo General Mills HSBC Kellogg Motorola Solutions NRG Energy PepsiCo Procter & Gamble Sony SunPower Walmart
Company disclosure of water management strategies exemplifies importance of water security for climate action
Author: Carbon Disclosure Project
"Thirsty business: Why water is vital to climate action, 2016 Annual Report of Corporate Water Disclosure", Nov 2016...
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation
- Related companies: Acciona Anglo Platinum (part of Anglo American) BASF Bayer Centrica Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive Diageo Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Fiat Chrysler Ford General Motors GlaxoSmithKline Gold Fields Harmony Gold HP (Hewlett-Packard) Iberdrola Inditex Kao Kumba Iron Ore L'Oreal Lockheed Martin Mitsubishi Electric (part of Mitsubishi Group) Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM) OMV Sony Tokyo Electric Power (TEPCO) Toyota Unilever
Author: Thomson Reuters (UK)
Thomson Reuters Launches D&I Index - Reveals Top 100 Most Diverse & Inclusive Organizations Globally...
- Related companies: 3M ABB Abbott Laboratories Abengoa Accenture Acciona Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Allianz Assicurazioni Generali Avon Ayala Bank of Montreal BASF Baxter International Bayer BMW BNP Paribas Bristol-Myers Squibb British American Tobacco CA Technologies Campbell Soup Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canon Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox Colgate-Palmolive CSL Daiichi Sankyo Daimler Danone Deutsche Post Diageo Dior (part of LVMH) Dow Chemical DuPont EDF EDP (Energias de Portugal) Eli Lilly Endesa (part of Enel) Enel Ferrovial Fletcher Construction Foschini Gap Henkel Hormel HP (Hewlett-Packard) Infosys ING Intel Intesa Sanpaolo Kao Kering Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) L'Oreal LVMH Macy's Medtronic Merck Michelin Microsoft Morgan Stanley Natura Nedbank Nestlé Nokia Novartis Procter & Gamble PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Qantas Airways Roche Samsung Shiseido Société Générale Telefónica Telekom Malaysia Telstra Texas Instruments Thomson Reuters UBS Unilever Xerox YUM!