Dragon Capital Group
Headquarters in Vietnam
World Bank Group's financial intermediaries linked to various human rights abuses in Southeast Asia; companies & the IFC respond
Author: Dragon Capital
24 April 2017...
- Related stories: World Bank Group's financial intermediaries linked to various human rights abuses in Southeast Asia; companies & the IFC respond
- This is a response from the following companies: Dragon Capital Group
Author: Investor Platform for Climate Actions
Dear G20 Leaders:...
- Related stories: 130 investors sign letter calling on G20 to take steps to meet Paris climate agreement
- Related companies: Aegon AMP Group Australian Ethical Investment Aviva AXA BNP Paribas BT Danske Bank Dragon Capital Group Friends Provident Henderson Global Investors (part of AMP Group) HSBC Mn Services Natixis Nordea Bank Old Mutual PGGM Robeco Russell Investments Trillium Corporation
The book includes an overview of the theoretical and legal framework pertaining to indigenous peoples' access to remedy, followed by comparative case studies from Latin America, Africa and Asia. It concludes with a series of concrete recommendations,...
The allegations concerning IFC’s interest in Dragon Capital relate to investments formerly made by Dragon-managed funds in Hoang Anh Gia Lai (HAGL), a publicly-listed Vietnamese company with investments in Cambodia and Laos. We note that the funds in...
- Related stories: Book documents indigenous peoples' experience with access to remedy for corporate abuses Informe destaca el "costo humano" de proyectos financiados por la Corporación Financiera Internacional en Camboya, Guatemala, India, Honduras y Laos Oxfam report reveals human rights abuses linked with Intl. Finance Corporation lending Show moreShow less
- This is a response from the following companies: Dragon Capital Group Vietnamese Enterprise Investments (part of Dragon Capital Group)