Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in France
Days after IPCC report, 30 U.K. companies commit to dedicating hundreds of millions of pounds to addressing climate change
Author: Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, UK Government
"Top businesses across the UK have today announced significant pledges worth hundreds of millions of pounds to tackle climate change, marking the government’s first ever Green GB & NI Week....
- Related stories: International scientific body report on climate change warns of need to act now to prevent catastrophic impacts of climate change
- Related in-depth areas: Climate change
- Related companies: Admiral Group Amazon.com Barratt Developments Coca-Cola Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu EDF Hargreaves Lansdown HSBC John Lewis Partnership KPMG Lidl Tesco
Please note that Mr Lévy will not be attending the FII conference in Saoudi Arabia. Mr. Lévy is expected to attend a working session held by the French President Emmanuel Macron on the 24th of October, dedicated to Energy. The meeting, organized in the...
- Related stories: Major news organisations and business leaders withdraw from Saudi investment conference over missing journalist
- This is a response from the following companies: EDF
Business leaders urge EU to ensure climate targets are aligned with just transition to net-zero emissions
Author: Sam Morgan, EURACTIV.com
Business leaders have urged the EU to scrap greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 and increase climate ambition in time to stick to the Paris Agreement, in a letter seen by EURACTIV....
Mapping the Renewable Energy Sector to the Sustainable Development Goals: Draft Atlas for Consultation
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre, the Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment, Equitable Origin and the United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network have published, “Mapping the Renewable Energy Sector: An Atlas,” a...