Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Sweden
Philippines: Union leaders at Taifini Copper & Conductor allege union busting by management; company denies allegations, reported buyers respond
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited brands reportedly sourcing from Taifini Copper and Conductor to respond to reports by Partido Manggagawa of alleged attempts to prevent workers from joining a newly formed factory union. Responses...
We confirm that we since a few years have a business relationship with their holding company Exito, selling to our aftermarket organization in the United States. During our onboarding process, the factory passed through our DD process including...
- Related stories: Philippines: Workers at Taifini Copper & Conductor threaten to strike over alleged union busting; company and reported buyers Electrolux & GE respond
- This is a response from the following companies: Electrolux
Author: Mary Mazzoni, TriplePundit
Climate Counts and the Center for Sustainable Organizations just released what they call the “world’s first” science-based company rankings,...[assessing] the emissions performance of 100 companies from 2005 to 2012 within the context of climate...
- Related stories: Study finds over half of global companies surveyed are emitting "unsustainable" levels of carbon
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Amazon.com Anheuser-Busch (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Anheuser-Busch InBev AstraZeneca Avon Bank of America BASF Baxter International Bayer BMW BP Bristol-Myers Squibb BT Canon Cemex Chevron Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive ConAgra Danone Dell Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom Diageo Dow Chemical Electrolux Eli Lilly EMC Emerson Electric Ericsson ExxonMobil Ford Fuji Photo Film Gap General Electric General Mills General Motors H&M Halliburton Hasbro Heineken Herman Miller Hess Corporation Hitachi HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Hyundai Group IBM Intel International Paper Johnson & Johnson Kellogg's Kimberly-Clark Kraft Foods L'Oreal Lexmark Limited Brands Marks & Spencer Marriott Merck Microsoft Molson Coors Nestlé News Corporation Nippon Steel Nokia Novartis Office Depot Panasonic PepsiCo Pfizer Praxair Procter & Gamble Reckitt Benckiser Royal Bank of Scotland SABMiller Samsung Sharp Sherwin-Williams Siemens Sony State Street Target Tesco Toshiba Toyota Unilever United Technologies UPS Verizon Volkswagen Volvo Group Walmart Wells Fargo Weyerhaeuser Whirlpool
Author: International Council of Swedish Industry/Näringslivets Internationella Råd (NIR)
Successful business leaders in some of the world’s most challenging environments share the discipline of asking questions. It helps them navigate substantial risks and challenges, grow their businesses even in unexpected places, and work more...
Author: Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
[Events during CSR day:]  Management in Complex Environments: How can companies deliver sustainable growth while supporting the fragile community in which they operate?...How can headquarters support managers in some of the world’s most complex...
Author: Emprender Paz (Colombia)
Luego de un exhaustivo proceso de evaluación el jurado del premio Emprender Paz dio a conocer sus 9 finalistas. Este importante reconocimiento…exalta una vez más el compromiso de micro, pequeñas, medianas y grandes empresas, así como gremios, con la...
Author: Allen & Overy's Human Rights Working Group
[Foreword by Justice Richard Goldstone:] The Business and Human Rights Review provides an important and timely interdisciplinary forum for lawyers and members of the business community to discuss the growing relationship between corporations, both...
- Related stories: Allen & Overy publishes second issue of "Business and Human Rights Review" on implementing UN Guiding Principles Apartheid reparations lawsuits (re So. Africa) Shell lawsuit (re Nigeria - Kiobel & Wiwa) Show moreShow less
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on UNGPs Latest news on UNWG
- Related companies: Atlas Copco Electrolux Ericsson IKEA National Australia Bank SKF