Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (part of FRHI Hotels & Resorts)
Headquarters in Canada
Author: Linda Bolido, Inquirer (Philippines)
2 Dec 2015...
- Related in-depth areas: Maritime Industry
- Related companies: Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (part of FRHI Hotels & Resorts) FRHI Hotels & Resorts Hyatt Raffles Hotels & Resorts (part of FRHI Hotels & Resorts) Shangri-La Hotel
HP, Lafarge, Nike, Johnson & Johnson and other leading global corporations are cutting emissions by 50 million tons
Author: World Wildlife Fund (WWF)
Many WWF Climate Savers Companies gather in Washington to demonstrate to policymakers that emission cuts and economic growth can go hand-in-hand…Some of the world’s most iconic global corporations…announced an estimated 50 million tons of voluntary...
- Related companies: Coca-Cola Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (part of FRHI Hotels & Resorts) FRHI Hotels & Resorts HP (Hewlett-Packard) Johnson & Johnson JohnsonDiversey Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) Nike Nokia Nokia Networks (part of Nokia) Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Polaroid Sagawa Express Sony Tetra Pak (part of Tetra Laval)
Author: Lisa Roner, Ethical Corporation
...although responsible and sustainable tourism is increasingly on the agendas of social and environmental activists and even some governments, it is something that by and large corporations in the industry have been slow to sign up to, particularly in...
- Related stories: Ethical Corporation: Hotel sector behind others on human rights issues (refers to positive steps by Fairmont, Carlson, Marriott, Intercontinental)
- Related companies: Carlson Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (part of FRHI Hotels & Resorts) FRHI Hotels & Resorts Hilton InterContinental Hotels Marriott Starwood Hotels
Author: Theodore Koumelis, Travel Daily News
The IH&RA Environmental Award is...conducted in association with UNEP, the United Nations Environment Programme and is made possible thanks to founding sponsor American Express...The Melia Jardim Europa [part of Sol Meliá] in Sao Paulo, Brazil was...
Author: Stephanie Armour, USA Today
Nearly four years after the terrorist attacks, Muslim, South Asian and Arab-American employees continue to report discrimination on the job. Compared with the first two years after the Sept. 11 attacks, the number of employees saying they've been...