F&C Asset Management
Member of UN Global Compact
Author: Judy Kuszewski, Ethical Corporation
Ethical Corporation has just published a new feature analysis on ‘How sustainability affect the way the finance sector views opportunities in extractives?’...We have analysed the financial pressures that oil, gas and mining companies face from three...
Author: UN Global Compact
As a key agent of change, companies can make a critical contribution to economic development, peace and stability in the areas where they operate...Companies provide jobs and revenue to a local economy. They can set an example of sustainable business...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on conflict & peace Peacebuilding
- Related companies: A.P. Moller - Maersk APG Arcelor (now ArcelorMittal) Bavaria (part of SABMiller) China Development Bank Eni F&C Asset Management Holcim Interconexión Eléctrica (part of ISA Group) ISA Group LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) Maersk (part of A.P. Moller - Maersk) Movistar (part of Telefónica) Nestlé Pacific Rubiales Energy PGGM Robeco SABMiller Safaricom SEB Shell Telefónica
Author: Member companies of Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility, UNPRI, US SIF & others
[Signatories include American Baptist Home Mission Societies, Aquinas Associates, ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal), Batirente, Better World Investments, Boston Common Asset Management, Bradglade Ltd, Calvert Investments, Catholic Health East, Christian...
Author: Brian Groom, Financial Times
Age discrimination is now seen as a more widespread problem in the City than sex discrimination, a survey of more than 1,600 finance sector workers has found. While more than one-third of City employees said their employer was “very committed” to...
Author: Nina Röhrbein, Investment & Pensions Europe
Twenty-one investors with over $1.2trn (€847bn) in assets under management have called for a strong, legally binding and comprehensive Arms Trade Treaty (ATT) amid ongoing negotiations at the United Nations (UN)...Tim Goodman, associate director at...
[DOC] Global survey of Environmental, Social and Governance policies of national governments, international organizations and institutional investors
Author: Michael J. Kane
The purpose of this survey is to provide examples of environmental, social and governance (ESG) policies and programs promoted by national governments, international organizations, institutional investors, and related organizations worldwide. [refers...
- Related stories: Michael Kane list of organizations with sustainable banking programmes and resources
- Related companies: F&C Asset Management Fidelity Investments NYSE Euronext
Author: Corporate Responsibility (CORE) Coalition
The Companies Act has failed to make enviroronmental and social reporting simpler and more effective according to a new report released today by the Corporate Responsibility (CORE) Coalition...[O]f the FTSE100 company accounts reviewed, AstraZeneca,...
- Related stories: CORE Coalition report says UK-listed companies do not adequately report on their social & environmental impacts
- Related in-depth areas: Tools & Guidance
- Related companies: AstraZeneca BAE Systems Balfour Beatty BP British Airways Cadbury (part of Mondelēz International) Carnival Compass Group F&C Asset Management Friends Provident Hammerson Home Retail Group HSBC Legal & General Old Mutual Petrofac Randgold Reed Elsevier Group Rio Tinto Serco Shire Smith & Nephew Standard Life Thomson Reuters Vodafone