Fonterra website: http://www.fonterra.com
Equileap researched 3,519 companies in 23 developed economies, representing 98 million employees, and ranked them based on 19 gender equality criteria... There has been an increase in the average score of the 100 best performing companies over the past...
- Related in-depth areas: Gender, Business & Human Rights: Research & Analysis
- Related companies: Adobe Systems AGL Air New Zealand ANZ Bank ASX Group AXA Bank of America BHP (formerly BHP Billiton) BillerudKorsnäs (Billerud Korsnäs) Biogen BlackRock BNP Paribas British Land Caltex Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Castellum Challenger Financial Services Chr. Hansen Cisco Systems Citibank (part of Citigroup) Coca-Cola Coca-cola Amatil Cofinimmo Commbank Contact Energy Convivio Hotels Danone Dexus Diageo DnB NOR Eli Lilly Elisa Enagás Equinor (formerly Statoil) Fonterra Fortescue Metals Group Fortum Gap General Motors Gilead Sciences Gjensidige GlaxoSmithKline GPT Group Hilton Investec Iron Mountain ITV Johnson & Johnson Johnson Matthey JPMorgan Chase Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) Kimberly-Clark L'Oreal Lendlease Project Management & Construction (formerly Bovis Lend Lease, trading as Lendlease) Marriott Medibank Merck Mirvac Money Super Market Group National Australia Bank NH Hoteles Orange Origin Energy Publicis Qantas Airways REA Group Red Eléctrica de España Repsol Royal Bank of Canada Royal Mail Sanofi SAP Schibsted Schneider Electric Schroders Société Générale Sodexo South32 Standard Chartered Stockland Stora Enso Storebrand Suncorp Swedbank Tele2 Telenet Telenor Telstra TF1 Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD Bank) Transurban Unilever Verizon Vicinity Vodafone Westpac WPP YUM! Z Energy
Commentary: New Zealand business group finalise template on how employers can help victims of family violence
Author: Jackie Blue, Voxy
"NZ businesses role in addressing human rights issues", 17 October 2018...
Author: BBC News Asia
New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra has temporarily stopped its operations in Sri Lanka following allegations its products are contaminated…A government report…said an agricultural chemical was detected in Fonterra's milk powder…Fonterra said the Sri...
- Related stories: Fonterra shuts Sri Lanka operations following allegations of contamination in its products
- Related companies: Fonterra
Author: Shanghai Daily (China)
Fonterra, the world’s largest dairy exporter…apologized for a food-safety scare triggered by the discovery of bacteria that can cause botulism in whey protein concentrate imported by China and five other countries. Botulism, which can be fatal, affects...
- Related stories: China: Fonterra apologises for selling whey protein concentrate products that could harm nervous & respiratory system
- Related companies: Coca-Cola Dumex Fonterra
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
[Business & Human Rights Resource Centre case profile for lawsuits against Sanlu & Fonterra Cooperative Group over tainted milk scandal that caused serious health problems & deaths of children in China.]
- Related stories: Case profile: Sanlu lawsuits (re tainted milk in China)
- Related companies: Fonterra Sanlu
Author: Zhu Wenjia, Sina
The man who blew the whistle on milk contamination in China has been killed… Jiang Weisuo, 44, started to expose how milk was being contaminated in 2006, two years before the scandal that enveloped Sanlu, then a subsidiary of New Zealand dairy giant...
- Related stories: China: Jiang Weisuo, man who first blew whistle on milk contamination has been killed
- Related companies: Fonterra Sanlu
El…informe de GRAIN documenta la importancia de la leche para los modos de sustento y la salud de la gente en muchos países del Sur global. La mayor parte de los mercados de lácteos reciben el suministro de vendedores ambulantes que colectan leche [de...
- Related stories: Investigación de ONG dice que grandes empresas de lácteos afectan derechos al empleo de las comunidades locales
- Related companies: Cargill Fonterra Nestlé PepsiCo
In 2010, eight parents whose children were harmed by milk tainted with melamine sold by the Chinese dairy company Sanlu, filed a lawsuit at the Small Claims Tribunal in Hong Kong against its parent company, Fonterra. The Court dismissed the lawsuit. ...