Foot Locker website: http://www.footlocker.com
Author: Carrie Mason-Draffen, Newsday
Although EEOC complaints are relatively easy to file, they face tough outcomes. Only about 20 percent of the complainants prevail. [refers to age discrimination complaint against Seal Dynamics; religious discrimination complaint against Computer...
Author: Human Rights Watch
- Related stories: El Salvador: Human Rights Watch report on widespread abuse of labour rights
- Related companies: Cherokee Dress Barn Foot Locker J.C. Penney Kahn Lucas Lancaster Kellwood Kmart (part of Sears) Koret (part of Kellwood) Leslie Fay Liz Claiborne Perry Manufacturing Rio Grande Foods Tainan Enterprises Target Walmart
Author: Human Rights Watch
- Related stories: El Salvador: Informe de Human Rights Watch sobre abusos laborales generalizados
- Related companies: Cherokee Dress Barn Foot Locker J.C. Penney Kahn Lucas Lancaster Kellwood Kmart (part of Sears) Koret (part of Kellwood) Leslie Fay Liz Claiborne (part of J.C. Penney) Perry Manufacturing Rio Grande Foods Tainan Enterprises Target Walmart
Author: Associated Press
An advocacy group for gays and lesbians said Thursday it has reached a settlement with Foot Locker Inc. on behalf of a former employee who said he was harassed by supervisors and co-workers.
- Related companies: Foot Locker
Author: David J. Lynch, USA Today
To carve out a market niche, Cambodia is billing itself as sweatshop-free..."A country would not be competitive if (working conditions) was the only thing they did well," says [Dan Henkle, Gap's vice president of global compliance]. "This is perhaps...
Author: Donna Goodison, Boston Herald
A 4-year-old Minneapolis boy’s death from acute lead poisoning prompted Reebok [part of adidas-Salomon] to recall 300,000 metal charm bracelets yesterday that were included as gifts with its children’s sneakers...The charm removed from the child’s...
[PDF] full report: "The State of the Workplace for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Americans 2005-2006"
Author: Human Rights Campaign
- Related stories: USA: 2005-6 "State of the Workplace for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Americans" - 86% of Fortune 500 companies now prohibit sexual orientation discrimination
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Advanced Micro Devices AES Aetna AFLAC Agilent Technologies Air Products AK Steel Alcoa Allstate Alltel Altria Amazon.com Ameren American Airlines American Electric Power AmerisourceBergen Amgen Anadarko Anheuser-Busch (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Aon Apache Apple Aramark Archer Daniels Midland ArvinMeritor Ashland AT&T AutoNation Avaya Avery Dennison Avon Baker Hughes Ball Corp. Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Barnes & Noble Baxter International BB&T BD (Becton, Dickinson) Bed Bath & Beyond BellSouth (now AT&T) Berkshire Hathaway Best Buy Blockbuster Boeing Borders BorgWarner Bristol-Myers Squibb Brunswick Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway (BNSF) Burlington Resources (part of ConocoPhillips) Calpine Campbell Soup Capital One Cardinal Cendant (now Avis Budget) Centex Charles Schwab Chesapeake Energy Chevron CHS Chubb Group Cincinnati Financial Cinergy (now Duke Energy) Cisco Systems CIT Citigroup Clear Channel Clorox CMS Energy Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive Comcast Computer Sciences (CSC) ConAgra ConocoPhillips Constellation Energy Corning Costco CSX Cummins CVS Dana Darden Restaurants Dean Foods Dell Delphi Delta Air Lines Devon Energy Dillard's Dole Dominion Resources Dow Chemical DTE Energy Duke Energy DuPont Eastman Chemical Company Eastman Kodak Eaton eBay EchoStar Communications Ecolab Edison International El Paso Energy Electronic Data Systems (part of HP) Eli Lilly EMC Emerson Electric Enbridge Engelhard (part of BASF) Entergy Enterprise Products Estée Lauder Exelon ExxonMobil Federal-Mogul Federated Department Stores (now Macy's) FedEx Fidelity Investments Fifth Third Bank First Data (part of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) FirstEnergy Fluor Foot Locker Ford FPL Group Freeport-McMoRan Gannett Gap Gateway General Dynamics General Electric General Mills General Motors Goldman Sachs Goodrich Goodyear Google Halliburton Harley-Davidson Hartford Financial Services Heinz Hess Corporation HP (Hewlett-Packard) Humana Huntsman IBM IKON Illinois Tool Works Intel International Paper International Steel Interpublic Group ITT Industries J.C. Penney Jabil Circuit Johnson & Johnson Johnson Controls Jones Group JPMorgan Chase Kellogg's Kerr-McGee (now part of Anadarko) Kimberly-Clark Kinder Morgan Inc. Kmart (part of Sears) Kohl's Kroger L-3 Communications Lear Leggett & Platt Lehman Brothers Lennar Levi Strauss Lexmark Liberty Media Liberty Mutual Limited Brands Lincoln National Liz Claiborne Lockheed Martin Lowe's Lucent Technologies (now Alcatel-Lucent) Lyondell (part of Access Industries) Marathon Oil Marriott Marsh & McLennan MassMutual Mattel May Department Stores Maytag MBNA (part of Bank of America) McDonald's MCI McKesson MeadWestvaco Medtronic Mellon Financial (part of BNY Mellon) Merck Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Metlife Mirant Mohawk Industries Monsanto Morgan Stanley Motorola Murphy Oil Nationwide Mutual Insurance NCR New York Life Newell Rubbermaid Newmont News Corporation Nike Nordstrom Norfolk Southern Northwest Airlines Nucor Occidental Petroleum Office Depot OfficeMax Omnicom Oracle Owens Corning Peabody Energy Pepco PepsiCo Pfizer PG&E Phelps Dodge (part of Freeport-McMoRan) Pitney Bowes PPG PPL Praxair Procter & Gamble Progress Energy Public Service Enterprise Group Publix RadioShack Raytheon Reebok (part of adidas) Reliant Energy Reynolds American Rite Aid Rohm & Haas (part of Dow Chemical) Ross Stores Ryland Safeway (USA) Sara Lee Schering-Plough Sears Sempra Energy ServiceMaster Sherwin-Williams Smithfield Foods Smurfit-Stone Solectron Southern Company Sprint Nextel Staples Starbucks Starwood Hotels State Farm Insurance State Street Sun Microsystems Sunoco SunTrust Banks Supervalu Target Temple-Inland Tenet Healthcare Terex Tesoro Texas Instruments Time Warner TJX Toys R Us Tribune Company TXU Tyson UGI Utilities Union Pacific Unisys United Airlines (part of United Continental) United States Steel United Technologies Unocal (part of Chevron) UnumProvident US Airways US Bancorp Valero Energy Verizon Viacom Visteon Wachovia (part of Wells Fargo) Walgreen Walmart Walt Disney Washington Mutual Waste Management Wells Fargo Wendy's Weyerhaeuser Whirlpool Whole Foods Market Williams Companies Winn-Dixie WPS Resources Wyeth (part of Pfizer) Xcel Energy Xerox Yahoo! YUM!