Headquarters in China
Author: World Benchmarking Alliance
The Automotive Benchmark measures and ranks the world’s leading auto manufacturers. Will they meet the below 2°C warming limit goal set by the Paris Agreement? Are they doing what’s necessary to move to a low carbon economy?...
- Related stories: Latest news on COP25 climate discussions
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation Responsible public policy
- Related companies: BMW Daimler Dongfeng Motor FAW Fiat Chrysler Ford Geely General Motors Honda Hyundai Motor (part of Hyundai Kia Motor) Mazda Mitsubishi Group Nissan PSA Peugeot Citroën Renault Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (SAIC) Suzuki Tata Motors (part of Tata Group) Tesla Motors Toyota Volkswagen
Author: Tiempo Minero
“Suecia busca litio en América del Sur en medio de la fiebre del oro blanco” – 20 de noviembre de 2019...
- Related stories: Peru: Swedish and Chinese companies to invest in lithium mining for batteries for electric vehicles
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas Últimas noticias sobre recursos naturales
- Related companies: Geely Northvolt Plateau Energy Metals Scania Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile (SQM) Tianqi Lithium Volvo Car (part of Geely) Volvo Group
Report raises concerns about potential complicity in corruption among companies buying cobalt from DRC
In 2019, Resource Matters published a report alleging that companies producing technology that requires cobalt (such as cell phones, cars, or others with rechargeable batteries) are unable to avoid the potential corruption in the DRC. The report links...