Headquarters in Italy
Author: Hortense de Montalivet, Huffington Post
« Au G7, une trentaine de marques présentent leur "Fashion pact" de l'environnement », 26 août 2019...
- Related stories: G7 : Les entreprises s'engagent contre les inégalités et pour l'environnement
- Related companies: adidas Bestseller Burberry Capri Holdings Carrefour Chanel Ermenegildo Zegna Galeries Lafayette Gap Giorgio Armani H&M Hermes Inditex Kering Nike Nordstrom Puma PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Stella McCartney
Suppliers evaluate textile companies' responsible purchasing practices in Better Buying Purchasing Practices Index Report
Author: Better Buying
Better Buying Index Report Spring 2018, 22 May 2018...
- Related companies: 360 Sweater Company Abercrombie & Fitch American Eagle Outfitters Benetton Bonmarché (part of Sun Capital Partners) Burberry C&A Canada Pooch Cato Charles Tyrwhitt Shirts Children's Place Debenhams Destination Maternity Dimensions (part of Tailored Brands) Edinburgh Woollen Mill Fashion Pool GmbH Fenix Group Gap Giorgio Armani Hakro Hanes (part of Hanesbrands) Helly Hansen Hobbs House of Fraser Inditex J. Crew J.C. Penney JP Boden & Co Karen Millen Kate Spade & Company Kohl's L.L.Bean Levi Strauss Macy's Mammut Sports Group Mark's/L'Équipeur Work Wearhouse (part of Canadian Tire) Masai Clothing Company Mountain Equipment Co-op New Balance No Ordinary Designer Label (part of Ted Baker) Nordstrom Peek & Cloppenburg/Van Graaf Pretty Green PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Rapha Racing Reiss Sainsbury's Sportsgirl Strategic Partners Sugartown Worldwide (Lilly Pulitzer) Talbots Target Tesco The White Company Tommy Bahama Group Uber A/S Urban Outfitters VF Corp W. L. Gore & Associates Walmart Whistles White Stuff
Author: Prachi Singh, Fashion United
"Primark publishes global supplier list as it embraces transparency", 7 Feb 18...
Ukraine, Serbia & Hungary: Report by Clean Clothes Campaign details poverty wages & poor working conditions in garment factories producing for global brands; incl. co responses
The report "Europe's Sweatshops" published by Clean Clothes Campaign documents poverty wages and poor working conditions in the garment and shoe industry throughout Eastern and South-Eastern Europe. The report is presented together with new country...
...We received your mail and your enquiry on some Eastern Europe productions, in which some serious human rights abuses were reported. Following your enquiry, the Armani Group, which has been and is actively working on all CSR aspects of its...
- Related stories: Ukraine, Serbia & Hungary: Report by Clean Clothes Campaign details poverty wages & poor working conditions in garment factories producing for global brands; incl. co responses
- This is a response from the following companies: Giorgio Armani
Author: The Circle
"Fashion focus: the fundamental right to a living wage," May 2017...
India: Major footwear and garment brands react to serious human rights issues in their leather supply chain and promise collective action
The report Do leather workers matter? Violating labour rights and environmental norms in India’s leather production explores labour conditions in the leather industry that are steeped into deep-rooted social inequalities in Indian society based on...
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Armani partners with Green Cross on clean water projects for needy communities in Africa, Asia, Latin America
Author: Yeon Choul-woong, Korea IT Times
"Green Cross to Provide Clean Water Access to Communities Living in Water Poverty", 14 Apr 2015...
- Related companies: Giorgio Armani