Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in United Kingdom
Author: Dennis C. Blair & David L. Phillips, Council on Foreign Relations
Report of an Independent Commission Sponsored by the Council on Foreign Relations...
- Related companies: HSBC
Author: Mark Townsend & Paul Harris, The Observer
The new London-based consortium, called The Climate Group, involves Marks & Spencer, banks such as HSBC and oil giants such as BP and Shell.
Author: Terry Macalister, Guardian
Almost three times as many firms responded to this year's annual survey from the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), a group of institutional investors holding assets worth $10,000bn (£5,700bn)...British oil groups BP and BG along with banks Abbey...
Author: Henderson Global Investors
[PDF] [refers to Safeways, Sainsbury's, Marks & Spencer, AstraZeneca, Aventis, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Novo Nordisk, Sanofi Sythélabo, Alliance & Leicester, Barclays, Dexia, HSBC, Lloyds TSB, Royal Bank of Scotland, SanPaolo IMI, Standard...
- Related companies: Alliance & Leicester AstraZeneca Aventis (now part of Sanofi-Aventis) Barclays BHP Billiton BP Co-operative Group Cookson Dexia Fujitsu GlaxoSmithKline HSBC IBM Lloyds TSB Marks & Spencer NEC Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Rabobank Rohm Royal Bank of Scotland Safeway UK (part of Morrisons) Sainsbury Sanofi-Synthélabo (now part of Sanofi-Aventis) Sanpaolo IMI (part of Intesa Sanpaolo) Smiths Group Standard Chartered Statoil UBS Xstrata (part of Glencore Xstrata)
[PDF] Principles, Profits or just PR? Triple P investments under the Equator Principles: An Anniversary Assessment
[refers to Barclays, ABN AMRO, Citigroup, Mizuho, Société Générale, Banca Intesa, Dexia, HVB, ING, KBC, Royal Bank of Scotland, West LB, Royal Bank of Canada, Lukoil, Calyon (part of Crédit Agricole), Dresdner Bank (part of Allianz), Rabobank, Crédit...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on Pacific Business & Human Rights
- Related companies: ABN Amro Allianz Banca Intesa (part of Intesa Sanpaolo) Barclays BBVA BP Calyon (part of Crédit Agricole) China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) Citigroup Credit Suisse Dexia Dresdner Bank (part of Allianz) Electricity Generating Public Company Gazprom HSBC HVB ING KBC Lukoil Mizuho Bank (part of Mizuho Financial Group) Monterrico Metals (part of Zijin) NHPC (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation - India) Rabobank Royal Bank of Canada Royal Bank of Scotland Société Générale Standard Chartered STEAG West LB Westpac
Author: Friends of the Earth & BankTrack
`Principles, Profit or just PR', launched by Friends of the Earth and the Bank Track network shows that Barclays, Standard Charter, Royal Bank of Scotland and HSBC are all involved or considering financing projects that would breach the Equator...
Author: Bureau du Pacte mondial
Vingt grandes sociétés d’investissement, parmi lesquelles Banco do Brasil, Crédit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, HSBC et Morgan Stanley ont entériné la « liaison des marchés financiers » avec des normes environnementales, sociales et de...
Investment houses endorse assessing businesses on social, environmental performance, at United Nations Global Compact Summit - Stock exchanges also join Compact
Author: UN Global Compact Office
Twenty major investment companies -- including Banco do Brasil, Credit Suisse Group, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, HSBC and Morgan Stanley -- have endorsed "connecting financial markets" to environmental, social and governance criteria...10 world...
- Related stories: Investment banks endorse inclusion of environmental & social criteria in financial analyses
- Related companies: ABN Amro Allianz AXA Banco do Brasil Bank Sarasin BNP Paribas CNP Assurances Credit Suisse Deutsche Bank Goldman Sachs Henderson Global Investors (part of AMP Group) HSBC KLP Forsikring Morgan Stanley RCM (part of Allianz) Storebrand UBS Westpac