Member of UN Global Compact
Infosys website: http://www.infosys.com
Author: Open For Business (USA)
"Channels of Influence: How Companies Can Promote LGBT+ Inclusive Societies", Mar 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: Accenture adidas Alibaba.com Amazon.com American Express AT&T Barclays Best Buy BlackRock Brunswick Burberry Danone Deutsche Bank Diageo eBay EY (Ernst & Young) Facebook Godrej & Boyce Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Huawei Technologies IBM Inditex Infosys KPMG LinkedIn (part of Microsoft) Marriott MasterCard McKinsey Microsoft MTN Nokia PayPal (part of eBay) PricewaterhouseCoopers Safaricom Shell Standard Chartered Starbucks Tesco The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Unilever Virgin Group Walmart Woolworths Group
Author: Alliance of CEO Climate Leaders
"An open letter from business to world leaders: "Be ambitious, and together we can address climate change" ", 29 Nov 2018...
- Related stories: Klimakonferenz COP24 in Katowice: Die Dimension Wirtschaft & Menschenrechte
- Related companies: ABB Accenture Acciona Allianz Arcadia Group Arup AXA BASF Bloomberg BT Capricorn Investment Group Carlsberg Breweries Dana Danfoss Deutsche Post Enel Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Greentech Capital Advisors Heineken Hindustan Power HSBC Iberdrola Infosys JinkoSolar Holding Kaiser Permanente Kokusai Kogyo LafargeHolcim LeasePlan Lenzing LGT (Liechtenstein Global Trust) Maple Leaf Foods Natixis Orsted Pan American Silver Royal DSM Royal Philips Electronics Salesforce.com Schneider Electric Signify Suntory Beverage & Food Limited Suzlon Swiss Re Syngenta Teck Resources UBS Unilever Vestas Wind Systems Yara
Author: Alliance of CEO Climate Leaders
"...In 2015, our coalition the Alliance of CEO Climate Leaders – an informal group, facilitated by the World Economic Forum, of major global businesses from a range of sectors – called on governments to reach an ambitious climate deal, aligned with th...
- Related stories: Latest news on COP24 climate discussions
- Related in-depth areas: Climate change Mitigation
- Related companies: ABB Accenture Acciona Allianz Arcadis Arup AXA BASF Bloomberg BT Capricorn Investment Group Carlsberg Breweries Dana Danfoss DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Enel Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Greentech Capital Advisors Heineken Hindustan Construction Hindustan Power HSBC Iberdrola Infosys ING JinkoSolar Holding Kaiser Permanente Kokusai Kogyo LafargeHolcim LeasePlan Lenzing LGT (Liechtenstein Global Trust) Maple Leaf Foods Natixis Orsted Pan American Silver PWC Logistics Royal DSM Royal Philips Electronics Schneider Electric Signify Suntory Beverage & Food Limited Suzlon Swiss Re Syngenta Teck Resources UBS Unilever Vestas Wind Systems Yara
3 US workers file lawsuit against India's largest IT outsourcing co. alleging discrimination based on race & national origin
Author: Jochelle Mendonca, Economic Times
"3 US citizens sue TCS for alleged employment discrimination", 25 Sep 2018...
Author: Ethical Corporation
"Rise of the robots", Jan 2018...
In an attempt to gauge how Indian firms are coping with the interests of various stakeholders, a collaborative effort of non-profits—Oxfam India, Corporate Responsibility Watch, Praxis and Partners in Change—has put together the second edition of...
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Author: Thomson Reuters (UK)
Thomson Reuters Launches D&I Index - Reveals Top 100 Most Diverse & Inclusive Organizations Globally...
- Related companies: 3M ABB Abbott Laboratories Abengoa Accenture Acciona Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Allianz Assicurazioni Generali Avon Ayala Bank of Montreal BASF Baxter International Bayer BMW BNP Paribas Bristol-Myers Squibb British American Tobacco CA Technologies Campbell Soup Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canon Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox Colgate-Palmolive CSL Daiichi Sankyo Daimler Danone Deutsche Post Diageo Dior (part of LVMH) Dow Chemical DuPont EDF EDP (Energias de Portugal) Eli Lilly Endesa (part of Enel) Enel Ferrovial Fletcher Construction Foschini Gap Henkel Hormel HP (Hewlett-Packard) Infosys ING Intel Intesa Sanpaolo Kao Kering Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) L'Oreal LVMH Macy's Medtronic Merck Michelin Microsoft Morgan Stanley Natura Nedbank Nestlé Nokia Novartis Procter & Gamble PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Qantas Airways Roche Samsung Shiseido Société Générale Telefónica Telekom Malaysia Telstra Texas Instruments Thomson Reuters UBS Unilever Xerox YUM!
Author: Rishi Iyengar, Time
They say India's growing hostility towards minorities will decrease its attractiveness as a business destination...The growing intolerance “creates a kind of concern about investing in a country,” said Shaw, the chairman and managing director of...
- Related stories: India: Business leaders call for tolerance of minorities
- Related companies: Biocon Infosys