Ingersoll-Rand website: http://www.icro.com
25 American firms, including Apple, Facebook & Google urge Donald Trump not to pull out of Paris Agreement
Author: Miles Dilworth, The Independent (UK)
Twenty-five of the world's biggest corporations have made a last-minute pitch to President Donald Trump urging him not to reconsider plans to withdraw the United States from a landmark international agreement on climate change. Companies including...
- Related stories: USA to withdraw from Paris climate agreement
- Related companies: Adobe Systems Apple Blue Cross ExxonMobil Facebook Google (part of Alphabet) HP (Hewlett-Packard) Ingersoll-Rand Intel Levi Strauss Mars Microsoft Morgan Stanley National Grid PG&E Salesforce.com Schneider Electric Shell Tesla Motors Tiffany Unilever VF Corp Walmart
Author: Le Monde (France)
« Cher président Trump, nous faisons partie des plus grandes entreprises sises ou travaillant aux Etats-Unis, et nous vous encourageons fortement à maintenir les Etats-Unis dans l’accord de Paris sur le climat. » Dans une lettre ouverte adressée...
- Related stories: Retrait des Etats-Unis de l’accord de Paris: les grandes entreprises américaines critiquent la décision et réaffirment leur engagement en faveur du climat
- Related companies: Adobe Systems Alphabet Apple Blue Cross Facebook Gap Google (part of Alphabet) HP (Hewlett-Packard) Ingersoll-Rand Intel Levi Strauss Mars Microsoft Morgan Stanley National Grid Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) Salesforce.com Schneider Electric Tesla Motors Tiffany Unilever VF Corp
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Author: Clean Energy Ministerial
"World’s Energy and Business Leaders Announce Actions to Accelerate Global Deployment of Technologies at Seventh Clean Energy Ministerial," 2 Jun 2016...
- Related stories: Business & state leaders discuss clean energy transition at 7th Clean Energy Ministerial
- Related companies: Apple Cummins Daikin Dentsu Facebook Google (part of Alphabet) Honeywell Ingersoll-Rand Interface LG Chem MGM Resorts Microsoft PG&E Royal Philips Electronics Samsung Schneider Electric Tetra Pak (part of Tetra Laval) Toronto-Dominion Bank Wells Fargo
Commentary: Business & state leaders' commitments to reduce emissions at Clean Energy Ministerial can lead to economic growth
Author: Bob Keefe, Environmental Entrepreneurs, Huffington Post (USA)
In San Francisco today, nearly 60 companies are announcing major plans to reduce their carbon emissions, increase the energy they get from renewable sources and bring their suppliers along with them. The companies…are making the pledges at the Clean...
Author: Ingersoll Rand
As part of a global study, business leaders discussed actions being taken to help mitigate #ClimateChange. More than 80 percent of these companies have committed to reducing emissions. Many, including Ingersoll Rand, have implemented wide-ranging...
- Related stories: Earth Day 2016: 175 countries sign Paris climate agreement, 100+ companies pledge to support implementation
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation
- Related companies: Ingersoll-Rand
More than two dozen of the United States' most prominent...companies sent a letter to President Obama today urging...[him] to take a leadership role when he arrives in Copenhagen...and secure a robust international climate agreement. "This agreement...
- Related stories: 28 major US companies call on Obama to lead push at Copenhagen for targeted emissions cuts & finance from rich countries
- Related companies: Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) Clif Bar Dow Chemical eBay Eileen Fisher Gap Ingersoll-Rand Levi Strauss Microsoft Nike North Face (part of VF Corp) PG&E Public Service Enterprise Group Seventh Generation Starbucks Stonyfield Farm Sun Microsystems Symantec Timberland (part of VF Corp) Unilever