Lesbian, gay, bisexual & transgender (LGBT) people
Related stories and components
Author: Afsaneh Rigot, OpenGlobalRights
"Apps and traps: why dating apps must do more to protect LGBTQ communities," 16 May 2018...
Author: Els Bellens, Le Vif
« Une entreprise canadienne aide des régimes autoritaires à censurer internet », 30 avril 2018...
- Related companies: Netsweeper
The B Team & BSR launch Business Action Platform to support business leaders & companies to help protect human rights
Author: The B Team & BSR
"Mobilizing the private sector: introducing Business Action Platform for Human Rights," 29 March 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Salesforce.com
Author: CIVICUS (South Africa)
"CIVICUS: State of Civil Society Report 2018 - Year in Review: Top 10 trends", 06 Mar 2018...
USA: Georgia Lt. Governor threatened to eliminate proposed tax breaks for Delta after it ended discounts for NRA members
Author: Richard Fausset & Tiffany Hsu, The New York Times
"In N.R.A. fight, Delta finds that there is no neutral ground," 27 February 2018...
New paper provides first systematic analysis of UN Special Rapporteur's communications on human rights defenders
Author: Janika Spannagel, Global Public Policy Institute (Germany)
"Chasing Shadows: UN Communications on Human Rights Defenders", 24 January 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
Commentary: Asian businesses need to create more inclusive work environments; study shows 53% of LGBT employees are closeted at work
Author: Marek Danyluk, BBN
"The Business of Inclusion - LGBT Experiences in Asia," 26 January 2017...
New CEO activism: business leaders are defending rights by raising awareness & leveraging economic power
Author: Aaron K. Chatterji & Michael W. Toffel, Harvard Business Review (USA)
"The New CEO Activists", January 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Latest news on human rights defenders Technology and human rights - advances by business
- Related companies: 21st Century Fox Angie's List Apple CNBC (part of Comcast) Disney (see Walt Disney) Hobby Lobby IBM Lyft NBA Netflix New York Times Oracle Salesforce.com Twitter Under Armour