Kelian Equatorial Mining (part of Rio Tinto)
No website found for Kelian Equatorial Mining. Rio Tinto website: http://www.riotinto.com
Why human rights matter: a resource guide for integrating human rights into Communities and Social Performance work at Rio Tinto
Author: Rio Tinto, in partnership with Centre for Social Responsibility in Mining (CSRM), Sustainable Minerals Institute at The University of Queensland
We know that our decisions and actions, whether inadvertent or deliberate, can result in adverse human impacts. We also recognise that respecting human rights is a continual process which we will always strive to improve. We are determined to be...
- Related stories: Rio Tinto guide on "integrating human rights into communities & social performance work"
- Related in-depth areas: Africa Americas Apparel & footwear Business tools and guidance Community engagement Company-based grievance mechanisms Conflict & peace Discrimination Displacement Europe & Central Asia Health Human rights due diligence Indigenous peoples Labour Mining National Human Rights Institutions (NHRIs) Supply chain Women Применение компаниями
- Related companies: Kelian Equatorial Mining (part of Rio Tinto) Rio Tinto Rio Tinto Alcan (part of Rio Tinto)
[PDF] full report: "World Investment Report - Transnational Corporations, Extractive Industries and Development"
Author: UN Conference on Trade & Development (UNCTAD)
The World Investment Report 2007 focuses on the role of transnational corporations in extractive industries... Transnational corporations can bring in the finance and management skills [poor] economies need... But as we know, the extraction of natural...
- Related stories: UNCTAD 2007 World Investment Report focuses on extractive firms' impacts on development
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas Extractives, including oil and mines Latin American region
- Related companies: A.P. Moller - Maersk Group Alrosa (Almazy Rossii Sakha) Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Antofagasta Barrick Gold BCL BHP Billiton BP Chevron China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Codelco Companhia Vale do Rio Doce (now Vale) ConocoPhillips De Beers (part of Anglo American) Debswana (joint venture De Beers & Botswana Govt.) Eni Equinor (formerly Statoil) ExxonMobil Freeport-McMoRan Gazprom Glencore Gold Fields Grupo México Harmony Gold Impala Platinum Inco (part of Companhia Vale do Rio Doce) INPEX Kelian Equatorial Mining (part of Rio Tinto) Lukoil Newmont Goldcorp Norilsk Nickel Norsk Hydro ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) Petrobras PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Petronas Phelps Dodge (part of Freeport-McMoRan) Repsol YPF Rio Tinto Shell Sinopec Sonatrach Tatneft Teck Resources Texaco (part of Chevron) Total Xstrata (part of Glencore)
Putting Partnerships to Work - Strategic Alliances for Development between Government, the Private Sector and Civil Society
Author: edited by Michael Warner, Research Fellow, Overseas Development Institute and Rory Sullivan, Director, Investor Responsibility, Insight Investment
[refers to Shell, Integrated Coal Mining, Placer Dome, Corporación Venezolana de Guyana, Transredes, BP, Kahama Mining (part of Barrick Gold), Konkola Copper Mines, Zambia Copper Investments & ZCCM Investments), Kelian Equatorial Mining (part of...
- Related companies: Barrick Gold BP Corporación Venezolana de Guyana Kahama Mining (part of Barrick Gold) Kelian Equatorial Mining (part of Rio Tinto) Konkola Copper Mines (joint venture Vedanta Resources, Zambia Copper Investments & ZCCM Investments) Placer Dome (part of Barrick Gold) Rio Tinto Transredes