KFC (part of YUM!)
KFC website: http://www.kfc.com
Author: La izquierda diario
“A la ciega del gobierno la multimillonaria cadena KFC obliga a sus trabajadores a firmar suspensiones”- 27 de marzo de 2020-...
- Related in-depth areas: Brote de COVID-19 (coronavirus): personas trabajadoras de cadenas de suministro Brote de COVID-19 (Coronavirus): respuesta gubernamental y de las empresas
- Related companies: KFC (part of YUM!)
Author: Irene Jiang, Business Insider
From Walmart to Burger King's parent company, these 14 retail companies are changing their benefits policies amid the coronavirus pandemic, 16 March 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak
- Related companies: Amazon.com Apple Arby's (joint venture Roark Capital & Wendy's) Buffalo Wild Wings Burger King Darden Restaurants DoorDash Instacart KFC (part of YUM!) Lowe's Postmates Starbucks Target Trader Joe's (part of Aldi Nord) Walmart
New Zealand: Ex-employees file sexual harassment claims against KFC & Pizza Hut following failures to address rape & harassment
Author: Alison Mau, Stuff
"KFC, Pizza Hut forced to apologise over handling of staff rape and harassment cases", 8 December 2019...
Author: Giulietta Gamberini, La Tribune (France)
« Déchets en plastiques : une nouvelle vague de multinationales se mobilise », 16 janvier 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on natural resources Ressources naturelles
- Related companies: Access Industries BASF Chevron Coca-Cola Danone Dow Chemical ExxonMobil Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) KFC (part of YUM!) L'Oreal LyondellBasell (part of Access Industries) McDonald's Mitsui PepsiCo Procter & Gamble Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) Total Unilever YUM!
China: Rights groups warn KFC over human rights & environmental concerns as first restaurant in Tibet opens
“Rights groups warn KFC over Tibet opening”, 9 Mar 2016...
Investigation reports slave-live conditions on Australia's farms supplying supermarkets & fastfood chains; companies respond
A Four Corners investigation has revealed labour exploitation, slave-like conditions and black market labour gangs on farms and in factories supplying Australia's biggest supermarkets and fast food chains. The report found that crime syndicates and...
USA: Fair Food Coalition urges Ahold, Publix, Wendy's & others to sign pact on tomato farm workers' rights
The Coalition of Immokalee Workers and its allies have long urged companies that source from Florida tomato farms to sign the Fair Food agreement, which gives workers greater protections against forced labour and other abuses, and guarantees them a...
China: McDonald's & Yum suspend OSI subsidiary Shanghai Husi as meat supplier after expired meat allegations
Author: Laura Burkitt, Jacob Bunge & Julie Jargon, Wall Street Journal
"McDonald's, Yum Suspend Meat Supplier in China", 21 July 2014...