Manurhin (part of Chapuis Armes - Manurhin)
Headquarters in France
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited Manurhin to respond to allegations of human rights abuse relating to its sales to the Egypitan government. Manurhin did not respond.
- Related stories: NGOs accuse French companies of contributing to state repression in Egypt, mixed response from companies
- This is a non response from the following companies: Manurhin (part of Chapuis Armes - Manurhin)
NGOs accuse French companies of contributing to state repression in Egypt, mixed response from companies
In July 2018, a group of international, French, and Egyptian NGOs published a report accusing several French companies of profiting from Egypt's military crackdown on dissent. According to the report, these companies have "participated in the bloody...
Author: Amnesty International
[refers to ADI Limited, Aerospatiale Matra (part of EADS), Arsenal, Beijing Heavy Duty Truck, Beretta, Boeing, Brenco International, Brocock, Carigroup, Celerg, Central African Airlines, Cenzin, Ceska Zbrojovka, Cuno Melcher (part of ME Sportwaffen),...
- Related stories: Amnesty Intl. report says EU arms exports are threatening global security
- Related in-depth areas: Latest News on Pacific Business & Human Rights
- Related companies: ADI Limited (joint venture Transfield Holdings & Thales) Aerospatiale Matra (part of EADS) Arsenal BAE Systems Beretta Boeing Brenco International Brocock Cenzin Ceská zbrojovka Chapuis Armes - Manurhin Cuno Melcher (part of ME Sportwaffen) Data Device DDC Ireland (part of Data Device) Défense Conseil International EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) FN Herstal (part of Herstal Group) Fritz Werner Company G4S General Dynamics Hashmira (part of G4S) Heckler & Koch Hemus Hindustan Aeronautics Hirtenberger Land Rover (part of Tata Group) Lockheed Martin Manurhin (part of Chapuis Armes - Manurhin) MBDA ME Sportwaffen MKEK New Lachaussée Northrop Grumman Otokar Pakistan Ordnance Factories Rivolier RO Defence (part of BAE Systems) Roxel (joint venture MBDA & SNPE) Royal Philips Electronics Santa Bárbara (part of General Dynamics) Snecma (part of Safran) SNPE Splav ST Engineering (Singapore Technologies Engineering) Steyr (part of Steyr Mannlicher) Steyr Mannlicher Thales Timoney Technology Tlocznia Metali Pressta (TM Pressta) Turbomeca (part of Safran)