Headquarters in USA
Response rate: 100%
(click here for an explanation)
Author: The New York Times
‘Child Labour Still Prevalent in West Africa Cocoa Sector Despite Industry Efforts: Report’ 9 April 2020...
Author: Freedom for All Americans
"Business Statement on Anti-LGBTQ State Legislation", 11 March 2020...
- Related stories: USA: Google, Apple, Amazon & 40 other companies sign open letter opposing anti-LGBTQ legislation
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: AAA International Airbnb Alphabet Amalgamated Bank Amazon.com American Airlines (AMR) American Eagle Outfitters Apple Asana AT&T Bayer Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) Boehringer Ingelheim Capital One Corning Danone Dow Dropbox Eastern Bank Google (part of Alphabet) Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM IKEA Instacart Levi Strauss Lush Lyft Marriott Mars MassMutual Microsoft Mobilize Nestlé Nike PayPal Salesforce.com SunLife Technet Trillium Corporation Uber Unilever
Google, Apple, Amazon and dozens of other companies have signed letters opposing anti-LGBTQ state-level bills across the United States....
Caobisco calls for collective human rights & environmental due diligence across cocoa sector’s supply chain
Author: Confectionery Production
"Caobisco calls for collective due diligence to support cocoa sector sustainability", 3 March 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on mandatory human rights due diligence
- Related companies: Barry Callebaut Mars Mondelēz International Nestlé
USA: Environmental NGOs file lawsuit against Coca-Cola, Nestlé, Mars & others over plastic pollution of water resources
Author: Plastic Pollution Coalition
"Earth Island Institute and Plastic Pollution Coalition Take On Big Plastic," 27 Feb 2020...
Author: David Beasley, Legal Newsline (USA)
‘Starbucks, other companies accused of using chocolate produced by slave labor’ 3 March 2020...
Author: Nat Levy, GeekWire
...[D]riving progress on addressing climate change is what’s best for the economic health, jobs, and competitiveness of our companies and our country... [W]e stand by our conviction that a commitment to the Paris Agreement requires a just transition...
- Related in-depth areas: Climate change
- Related companies: ABB adidas Adobe Systems Allianz Alphabet Aon Apple Atlassian Autodesk Bank of America Bertelsmann Brown-Forman Corporation Cargill Chobani Citigroup CMS Energy Coca-Cola Corning Dana Décathlon DuPont Ecolab Edison International Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Gap Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Gucci Henkel Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM IKEA InterContinental Hotels Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) Levi Strauss Mars MasterCard Microsoft Mondelēz International National Grid Nestlé NRG Energy Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) Patagonia PepsiCo Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Royal DSM Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) Salesforce.com Schneider Electric Stonyfield Farm Tesla Motors Thrive Global Tiffany Total Unilever Verizon Virgin Group Walt Disney Zurich