Headquarters in USA
"Voting Matters: Are asset managers using their proxy votes for climate action?", November 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Investors
- Related companies: Allianz Aviva AXA BlackRock BMO Global Capital Group Chevron Duke Energy ExxonMobil Fidelity Investments Ford Franklin Templeton General Motors Goldman Sachs HSBC JPMorgan Chase Manulife Financial Metlife Northern Trust SMBC Nikko Securities State Street T. Rowe Price Vanguard
Nearly 200 CEOs say their companies are committed to delivering value to all stakeholders, not just shareholders
On August 19, 2019, the Business Roundtable (BRT), a lobbying group composed of leading CEOs in the US, released an updated Statement on the Purpose of a Corporation. This statement expresses a fundamental commitment to all stakeholders, including...
Author: Oxfam America (US)
"Corporations Increasingly Vocal on Social Issues but Still Mostly Lobbying for Lower Taxes" 12 Apr 2018...
- Related stories: USA: Corporations increasingly vocal on social issues but still mostly lobbying for lower taxes - Oxfam America report
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories AbbVie AIG Albertsons Alphabet Amazon.com Amgen Anadarko (now part of Occidental Petroleum) Apple Archer Daniels Midland Bank of America Berkshire Hathaway Bristol-Myers Squibb Cargill Chevron Cisco Systems Citigroup Coca-Cola ConocoPhillips Costco Eli Lilly ExxonMobil Facebook Foot Locker Gap General Mills Gilead Sciences Hanesbrands Home Depot HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Intel J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kellogg Kroger L Brands, Inc. Lowe's Marathon Petroleum Mars McDonald's Merck Metlife Microsoft Mondelēz International Morgan Stanley Nike Oracle PepsiCo Pfizer Phillips 66 Prudential Financial Publix PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Ross Stores State Farm Insurance Target Tyson Valero Energy VF Corp Walgreen Walmart Wells Fargo Whole Foods Market (part of Amazon)
Author: Le Monde (France)
Depuis la tuerie dans un lycée de Floride qui a fait dix-sept morts, le 14 février, plusieurs grandes entreprises américaines ont pris leurs distances avec la National Rifle Association (NRA). Celles-ci ont revu les partenariats qui les liaient au...
- Related stories: Etats-Unis : Plus d'une douzaine d'entreprises coupent leurs liens avec la National Rifle Association (NRA) suite à la tuerie dans un lycée en Floride
- Related companies: Alamo Rent A Car (part of Vanguard Car Rental) American Outdoor Brands Corporation Bank of America BlackRock Chubb Group Delta Air Lines Enterprise Rent-A-Car Hertz Metlife Sturm, Ruger & Co, Inc. Symantec TrueCar Twitter United Airlines (part of United Continental)
USA: More than one dozen companies cut ties with National Rifle Association after 17 people killed in Florida high school shooting
On 14 February 2018, Nikolas Cruz, a former student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, killed 17 people with a legally purchased AR-15 rifle, according to authorities. Following the mass shooting, people have pressured...
Author: Jacey Fortin, New York Times (USA)
"A List of the Companies Cutting Ties With the N.R.A.", 24 February 2018...
- Related stories: USA: More than one dozen companies cut ties with National Rifle Association after 17 people killed in Florida high school shooting
- Related companies: Alamo Rent A Car (part of Vanguard Car Rental) Allied Van Lines Avis Budget Chubb Group Delta Air Lines Hertz Metlife Simplisafe Symantec TrueCar United Airlines (part of United Continental)