Monsanto (part of Bayer)
Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
France: Administrative court prohibits marketing, distribution & use Monsanto's pesticide containing glyphosate due to health concerns
"Bayer: French court revoke the authorisation for glyphosate gets to the weed killer", 15 Jan. 2019...
USA: 2018 report on state of human rights details violations of labour rights, access to water & free, prior & informed consent
Author: US Human Rights Network
In the United States this year...we have seen undeniable, egregious, and unapologetic violations of human rights... Illegal and immoral attempts to encroach on American Indian lands, territories, and the resources of Indigenous Peoples have always been...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on natural resources Natural Resources Technology and Human Rights
- Related companies: Alphabet Amazon.com Apple Bayer Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) Facebook Google (part of Alphabet) McDonald's Microsoft Monsanto (part of Bayer) Taco Bell (part of YUM!) Unilever Walmart Whole Foods Market YUM!
USA: California judge rejects Monsanto's appeal to overturn a verdict which found that its herbicide causes cancer
Author: Sam Levin, The Guardian
« Monsanto trial: judge rejects bid to overturn landmark cancer verdict », 23 october 2018...
- Related stories: USA: Monsanto found liable in lawsuit alleging its weed killer causes cancer; co. ordered to pay $289m in damages
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Bayer Monsanto
USA: Monsanto faces thousands of lawsuits by cancer patients over alleged harmful effects of herbicide
Author: Sam levin, Guardian (UK) & Carey Gillam, US Right to Know, on Guardian (UK)
''The world is against them': new era of cancer lawsuits threaten Monsanto', 8 Oct 2018...