Headquarters in Australia
Mozambi Coal did not respond to: Portuguese version of report in last week's Update on mining industry's human rights impacts. Click here
- Related stories: Human Rights Watch report on impacts of mining industry in Mozambique (May, 2013)
- This is a non response from the following companies: Mozambi Coal
Author: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
In May 2013, Human Rights Watch (HRW) launched the report “What is a House without Food?’ Mozambique’s Coal Mining Boom and Resettlements”..., which examines the human rights impacts and abuses of the recent mining boom in Mozambique. HRW interviewed...
Author: Human Rights Watch
Multinational mining and gas companies have invested billions of dollars in Mozambique in the past ten years...But without adequate safeguards, the explosive growth of the mining sector could lead to human rights violations and squander an opportunity...
- Related stories: Human Rights Watch report on impacts of mining industry in Mozambique (May, 2013) “What is a House without Food?” Mozambique’s Coal Mining Boom and Resettlements [Mozambique]
- Related in-depth areas: Relatório da Human Rights Watch sobre impactos da mineração em Moçambique (Maio de 2013)
- Related companies: Jindal Minas de Revuboè (joint venture Talbot Group Investments, Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal, POSCO) Mozambi Coal Rio Tinto Vale