Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Switzerland
Nestlé launches enhanced version of human rights training to commemorate 70th anniversary of Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Author: Yann Wyss, Senior Public Affairs Manager, Nestlé (Switzerland)
"Building human rights capabilities where it matters: Addressing the human rights issue head-on", Dec 2018...
- Related companies: Nestlé
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Welcome to our Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletin -- highlighting a specific topic each quarter, as well as key developments in corporate legal accountability......
- Related stories: Corporate Legal Accountability Bulletin: The Zero Draft Treaty on Business & Human Rights
- Related in-depth areas: Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletins Latest news on proposed binding treaty
- Related companies: African Rainbow Minerals Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Apple Appleby BHP Billiton CACI Cargill Drummond Energy Resources Capital Gold Fields Harmony Gold KiK Lundin Petroleum Nestlé Oxec (part of Energy Resources Capital) RWE Samsung Total Unilever Vale Vinci
Author: Agencia de Información Sindical, AIL-ENS
“En 2018 creció la arremetida contra activistas y líderes sindicales” – 10 de diciembre de 2018...
- Related stories: Colombia: Informe de ONG sobre la persecución y ataques contra sindicalistas, entre ellos de Nestlé; incluye declaraciones de la empresa
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas noticias sobre defensoras/es
- Related companies: Nestlé
KnowTheChain is a resource for businesses and investors who need to understand and address forced labor risks within their supply chains. In 2018 KnowTheChain benchmarked over 120 global companies across the three sectors. 2018 Information & C...
Pakistan: Chief Justice of Pakistan initiates review of water extraction and quality of water sold by major bottled water companies
In September 2018, during a hearing related to the drying of holy ponds due to sub-soil water extraction by cement companies near Katas Raj Temples, the Chief Justice of Pakistan “took ‘suo motu notice’ of the exploitation of water resources by minera...
Author: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark
Since its inception, the CHRB has been aiming to answer a deceptively simple question; which companies perform best on human rights issues? [...] [T]his document [...] rank[s] 101 of the world’s largest companies in high human-rights-risk sectors and...
- Related stories: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark releases 2018 ranking results on human rights performance of 101 companies
- Related companies: adidas AEON Ahold Delhaize Anadarko Anglo American Anheuser-Busch InBev Archer Daniels Midland Associated British Foods BHP Billiton BP BRF Canadian Natural Resources Carrefour Chevron China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Petroleum & Chemical (see Sinopec) China Shenhua Energy (part of Shenhua Group) CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Coal India (CIL) Coca-Cola Compass Group ConocoPhillips Costco Couche-Tard Danone Devon Energy Diageo Ecopetrol Eni EOG Resources Equinor (formerly Statoil) ExxonMobil Falabella Fast Retailing Freeport-McMoRan Gap Gazprom General Mills Glencore Goldcorp Grupo México H&M Hanesbrands Heilan Home Heineken Hermes Hershey Inditex Kellogg Kering Kohl's Kraft Heinz Kroger Kweichow Moutai Company L Brands, Inc. Lukoil LVMH Macy's Marathon Oil Marks & Spencer McDonald's Mondelēz International Monster Beverage Corporation Nestlé Next Nike Nordstrom Norilsk Nickel Occidental Petroleum ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) PepsiCo Pernod Ricard Petrobras PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Phillips 66 Prada PTT Repsol Rio Tinto Rosneft Ross Stores Sasol Shell Shenhua Group Shoprite Sinopec Starbucks Suncor Surgutneftegas Sysco Tapestry (Formerly Coach) Target Tesco TJX Total Under Armour Unilever Vale Valero Energy VF Corp Walmart Wesfarmers Woolworths Group YUM!
Author: Food Ingredients First
"Reporting human and labor rights in palm oil: Nestlé and Sime Darby Plantation launch worker helpline", 8 Nov 2018...
Author: DAWN, Pakistan
Audit report finds profit margins in bottled water sale unjustified, 31 October 2018...