Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Switzerland
Author: DAWN, Pakistan
Audit report finds profit margins in bottled water sale unjustified, 31 October 2018...
Commentary: Chocolate makers facing lawsuits over failure to effectively address use of child labour in cocoa supply chains
Author: Rosa Furneaux, Mother Jones (USA)
"Your Halloween Candy’s Hidden Ingredient: Child Slave Labor", 31 Oct 2018...
- Related stories: Hershey lawsuit (re child labour in Côte d’Ivoire) Nestlé, Cargill, Archer Daniels Midland lawsuit (re Côte d'Ivoire)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Hershey Mars Nestlé
We share concerns about drought conditions and access to water in Ontario and are committed to sustainable water management and stewardship wherever we operate. We believe that public consultation on water sustainability, pricing and future planning...
- Related stories: Canada: Nestlé allegedly extracting water from indigenous land without consent while local residents lack drinking water
- This is a response from the following companies: Nestlé
Author: Intellivoire (Côte d''Ivoire)
« Travail d’esclaves d’enfants Maliens en Côte d’Ivoire : Une Cour d’ appel aux États-Unis rétablit une action en justice contre Nestlé et Cargill », 25 Octobre 2018...
- Related stories: Résumé du procès Nestlé, Cargill, Archer Daniels Midland (Côte d'Ivoire)
- Related in-depth areas: Dernières infos juridiques
- This is a response from the following companies: Cargill Nestlé
New report looks at reporting progress under the UK Modern Slavery Act; finds need for better enforcement
Author: Ergon Associates
"Modern slavery reporting: Is there evidence of progress?", October 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on modern slavery & forced labour
- Related companies: Aldi Alphabet Apple ASOS Associated British Foods Balfour Beatty British American Tobacco Co-operative Group Google (part of Alphabet) Intel InterContinental Hotels John Lewis Partnership Marks & Spencer Marshalls Morrisons Nestlé Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Rio Tinto Sainsbury's Standard Chartered Ted Baker Tesco TSB Walgreen Whistles
Author: Enrique Moreira, Les Echos
« Huile de palme : Nestlé place ses fournisseurs sous surveillance satellite », 8 octobre 2018...
- Related companies: Nestlé