Headquarters in USA
Colombia: NGOs submit report on patters of business conduct during the conflict to the Truth Commission
The Colombian NGO Corporación Colectivo de Abogados José Alvear Restrepo (CCAJAR) submitted a report on patterns of business conduct during the internal armed conflict to provide the Commission for the Clarification of Truth, Coexistence and Non...
Author: Occidental Petroleum
Occidental Petroleum no respondió
- Related stories: Colombia: ONG presenta informe de patrones empresariales en el conflicto armado a la Comisión de la Verdad
- This is a non response from the following companies: Occidental Petroleum
Author: Brian Melley, Claims Journal
"Big Oil Loses Appeal, Climate Suits Go to California Courts," 28 May 2020...
- Related stories: California communities’ lawsuit against 37 fossil fuel companies (re climate change compensation)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Apache ConocoPhillips (Phillips Petroleum) Eni ExxonMobil Marathon Oil Marathon Petroleum Occidental Petroleum Royal Dutch Shell (Shell)
“Coronavirus: qué hacen los grandes inversores de Wall Street para sacar ventajas de la crisis del covid-19” -18 de marzo de 2020-...
- Related stories: COVID-19 highlights lack of social protections for gig economy workers
- Related in-depth areas: Brote de COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Related companies: BlackRock Occidental Petroleum
“Oxy Chile, proveedora de importante químico a sanitarias de agua potable, cumple 2 semanas en huelga” – 22 de julio de 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas noticias sobre recursos naturales
- Related companies: Occidental Chemical (part of Occidental Petroleum) Occidental Petroleum OxyChile (part of Occidental Chemical, part of Occidental Petroleum)
Author: Dana Drugmand, Climate Liability News
"Ninth Circuit Nominee Has History of Defending Big Oil, Including in Liability Cases", 6 Feb 2019...
Peru: Govt. and PetroPeru agree to consultation process with indigenous groups negatively affected by oil projects
After protests and a continued action to ensure that their rights under ILO 169 Convention are recognized, indigenous peoples in the Amazon and the govt have established a schedule for a free, prior, and informed consent process with the Peruvian...
Author: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark
Since its inception, the CHRB has been aiming to answer a deceptively simple question; which companies perform best on human rights issues? [...] [T]his document [...] rank[s] 101 of the world’s largest companies in high human-rights-risk sectors and...
- Related stories: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark releases 2018 ranking results on human rights performance of 101 companies
- Related companies: adidas AEON Ahold Delhaize Anadarko (now part of Occidental Petroleum) Anglo American Anheuser-Busch InBev Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Associated British Foods BHP (formerly BHP Billiton) BP BRF Canadian Natural Resources Carrefour Chevron China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Petroleum & Chemical (Sinopec) China Shenhua Energy (part of Shenhua Group) CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Coal India (CIL) Coca-Cola Compass Group ConocoPhillips (Phillips Petroleum) Costco Couche-Tard Danone Devon Energy Diageo Ecopetrol Eni EOG Resources Equinor (formerly Statoil) ExxonMobil Falabella Fast Retailing Freeport-McMoRan Gap Gazprom General Mills Glencore Goldcorp (now Newmont) Grupo México Hanesbrands Heilan Home Heineken Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) Hermes Hershey Inditex Kellogg Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) Kohl's Kraft Heinz Kroger Kweichow Moutai Company L Brands, Inc. Lukoil LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton Macy's Marathon Oil Marks & Spencer McDonald's Mondelēz International Monster Beverage Corporation Nestlé Next Nike Nordstrom Norilsk Nickel Occidental Petroleum ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) PepsiCo Pernod Ricard Petrobras PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Phillips 66 Prada PTT Repsol Rio Tinto Rosneft Ross Stores Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) Sasol Shenhua Group Shoprite Starbucks Suncor Surgutneftegas Sysco Tapestry (Formerly Coach) Target Tesco TJX Total Under Armour Unilever Vale Valero Energy VF Corp Walmart Wesfarmers Woolworths Group YUM!