Phnom Penh Sugar
Headquarters in Cambodia
Cambodia: ANZ says it is “not considering compensation measures” for displaced families since it no longer finances Phnom Penh Sugar
Author: Aun Pheap & Zsombor Peter, Cambodia Daily
“ANZ Refuses to Help Evictees of Senator’s Farm”, 15 August 2014...
- Related stories: Cambodia: Villagers & NGOs express disappointment over ANZ’s cutting of ties with Phnom Penh Sugar; ANZ responds
- Related companies: ANZ Bank Phnom Penh Sugar
Cambodia: Villagers & NGOs express disappointment over ANZ’s cutting of ties with Phnom Penh Sugar; ANZ responds
ActionAid report says intl. aid & public policies facilitate corporate land grabs, leaving farmers impoverished & vulnerable
We invited the following companies mentioned in the report in the context of allegations to respond:...
Cambodia: ANZ cuts off ties with Phnom Penh Sugar allegedly due to “inadequate response” to a plan to remedy concerns about forced evictions, child labour
Author: Khmer Times
“ANZ cuts off ties to Cambodian firm”, 6 July 2014...
- Related stories: Cambodia: ANZ reportedly financing Phnom Penh Sugar, a company beset by allegations of child labour & forced evictions
- Related in-depth areas: Australia's banks investment in companies accused of land grab (Oxfam report, Apr 2014) - companies responses
- This is a response from the following companies: Phnom Penh Sugar