Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Germany
PPR is a major shareholder of Puma.
Cambodia: Phnom Penh Municipal Court sentences six union leaders to between eight months and four and a half years despite PM's intervention
Author: Chanthol Prak, Reuters
"Cambodia union leaders convicted over protests, jail terms suspended", 11 December 2018...
- Related stories: Cambodia: Leading brands suggest labour reforms to the govt. after meeting on labour rights issues
- Related companies: adidas Nike Puma
KnowTheChain is a resource for businesses and investors who need to understand and address forced labor risks within their supply chains. In 2018 KnowTheChain benchmarked over 120 global companies across the three sectors. 2018 Information & C...
Author: Fair Labor Association (USA)
"Leading apparel and footwear brands meet with government to express concerns about worker rights", Oct 23, 2018...
- Related stories: Cambodia: Leading brands suggest labour reforms to the govt. after the meeting about issues surrounding labour and worker rights
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on freedom of association Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: adidas New Balance Nike Puma Under Armour
Image via World Bank Photo Collection on Flickr, licensed under (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0)...
Author: Palestinian Campaign for Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel (PACBI), BDS
The Palestinian Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel welcomes the news that Adidas is no longer sponsoring the Israel Football Association (IFA). Last March, over 130 Palestinian football clubs called on the German sportswear...
- Related stories: Palestinian football clubs urge adidas to cut ties with the Israel Football Association over illegal settlement teams
- Related companies: adidas Puma
Jordan’s garment sector is booming, driven by a free trade agreement with the United States and cheap migrant labour from South and Southeast Asia. Historically the situation of these vulnerable workers has been dire and although there have been some ...
Palestinian civil society welcomes end of partnership between adidas and Israel Football Association
In March 2018, 130 Palestinian football clubs urged adidas to end its sponsorship agreement due to the Israel Football Association's (IFA) complicity in violations of international law. According to the letter, “[t]he IFA sponsors football matches in...
Cambodia: HRN calls for improvements in working conditions and prevention measures among global sportswear brands, such as ASICS, Puma and Nike following mass faintings by female workers at factories
Author: Human Rights Now (Japan)