Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Spain
Sitio web de Repsol
Supporter of Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative
Nigeria: Environmental groups demand multinational companies pay for environmental pollution at UN climate summit
Author: Ben Ezeamalu, Premium Times (Nigeria)
‘UN Climate Action: Activists demand oil corporations pay for environmental damages’ 24 September 2019...
Author: Pacto Mundial
“Empresas y Derechos Humanos: Derecho de las comunidades indígenas”, 8 de agosto de 2019...
- Related companies: Repsol
Peru: Reports about the Human Rights impact by companies from Chile, China and Spain that operate within the country
The Peru NGO Centro de Políticas Públicas y Derechos Humanos - Equidad (the Centre for Public Politics and Human Rights - Equity) presents four reports about the impact on Human Rights by companies that operate in Peru....
Author: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark
Since its inception, the CHRB has been aiming to answer a deceptively simple question; which companies perform best on human rights issues? [...] [T]his document [...] rank[s] 101 of the world’s largest companies in high human-rights-risk sectors and...
- Related stories: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark releases 2018 ranking results on human rights performance of 101 companies
- Related companies: adidas AEON Ahold Delhaize Anadarko Anglo American Anheuser-Busch InBev Archer Daniels Midland Associated British Foods BHP Billiton BP BRF Canadian Natural Resources Carrefour Chevron China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Petroleum & Chemical (see Sinopec) China Shenhua Energy (part of Shenhua Group) CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Coal India (CIL) Coca-Cola Compass Group ConocoPhillips Costco Couche-Tard Danone Devon Energy Diageo Ecopetrol Eni EOG Resources Equinor (formerly Statoil) ExxonMobil Falabella Fast Retailing Freeport-McMoRan Gap Gazprom General Mills Glencore Goldcorp Grupo México H&M Hanesbrands Heilan Home Heineken Hermes Hershey Inditex Kellogg Kering Kohl's Kraft Heinz Kroger Kweichow Moutai Company L Brands, Inc. Lukoil LVMH Macy's Marathon Oil Marks & Spencer McDonald's Mondelēz International Monster Beverage Corporation Nestlé Next Nike Nordstrom Norilsk Nickel Occidental Petroleum ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) PepsiCo Pernod Ricard Petrobras PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Phillips 66 Prada PTT Repsol Rio Tinto Rosneft Ross Stores Sasol Shell Shenhua Group Shoprite Sinopec Starbucks Suncor Surgutneftegas Sysco Tapestry (Formerly Coach) Target Tesco TJX Total Under Armour Unilever Vale Valero Energy VF Corp Walmart Wesfarmers Woolworths Group YUM!
New report assesses payments to govts by oil, gas & mining co's under EU transparency & accountability legislation
On 18th October 2018, Transparency International EU (TI EU) released a report assessing payments to governments made by oil, gas and mining companies in four countries of operation under the EU Accounting Directive. Passed in 2013, the legislation...
Author: Diario Responsable
“Ley de transparencia: ¿cumplen las empresas?” – 28 de septiembre de 2018...
- Related companies: Repsol
New Annual Briefing on legal accountability: Turning up the heat: Corporate legal accountability for climate change
This year's Corporate Legal Accountability Annual Briefing explores the rising trend of climate litigation brought against companies. Turning up the heat: Corporate legal accountability for climate change examines the opportunities and challenges for ...
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Center
"Informe de Responsabilidad Legal Empresarial 2018" 6 de junio de 2018...
- Related companies: American Petroleum Institute Anadarko (now part of Occidental Petroleum) Apache Arch Coal BP Chevron Citgo Petroleum (part of PDVSA (Petróleos de Venezuela)) ConocoPhillips Devon Energy EnCana Equinor (formerly Statoil) ExxonMobil Hess Corporation Marathon Oil Marathon Petroleum Occidental Petroleum Peabody Energy Phillips 66 Repsol Rio Tinto RWE Shell Suncor Total