Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Spain
Sitio web de Repsol
Supporter of Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative
Oxfam says survey shows companies in extractive sector increasingly adopting full contract disclosure policies
A recent survey by Oxfam reveals that companies in the oil, gas and mining sectors are increasingly adopting full contract disclosure policies. It urges more companies to adopt full contract disclosure policies, and proactively disclose contracts on...
In 2017, CHRB launched the first Corporate Human Rights Benchmark, a landmark assessment of the largest public companies in the agricultural products, apparel and extractives industries. In 2018, CHRB will be releasing the follow up benchmark and...
- Related stories: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark launches 2018 Progress Report
- Related companies: adidas AEON Ahold Delhaize Anadarko Anglo American Anheuser-Busch InBev Associated British Foods BHP Billiton BRF Canadian Natural Resources Carrefour Chevron China Petroleum & Chemical (see Sinopec) CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Coal India (CIL) Coca-Cola Compass Group ConocoPhillips Costco Danone Devon Energy Diageo Ecopetrol EOG Resources ExxonMobil Falabella Fast Retailing Freeport-McMoRan Gap Gazprom General Mills Glencore Goldcorp Grupo México Hanesbrands Heilan Home Heinz (now Kraft Heinz) Hennes & Mauritz (see H&M) Hermes Hershey Inditex Kellogg Kering Kohl's Kroger L Brands, Inc. Lukoil LVMH Macy's Marathon Petroleum Marks & Spencer McDonald's Monster Beverage Corporation Nestlé Next Nike Nordstrom Norilsk Nickel Occidental Petroleum Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (see ONGC) PepsiCo Petrobras PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Phillips 66 Prada PTT Repsol Rio Tinto Rosneft Ross Stores Royal Dutch / Shell (see Shell) Sasol Shoprite Starbucks Statoil Suncor Surgutneftegas Sysco Tapestry (Formerly Coach) Target Tesco TJX Total Under Armour Unilever Vale Valero Energy VF Corp Woolworths Group YUM!
Philippines: Greenpeace activists unfurl banner at Shell refinery as reminder to attend hearings on the responsibility of "carbon majors" for climate-related human rights harms
Author: Tina Ganzon Ozaeta, The Manila Times
"Greenpeace activists invade Shell's wharf," 23 February 2018...
Author: The B Team
Some of the world’s biggest companies... together with The B Team, have today set out a new set of Responsible Tax Principles designed to raise the bar in how businesses should approach tax practice. ...
Author: The B Team
This document sets out The B Team Responsible Tax Principles which have been developed through dialogue with a group of leading companies, convened by The B Team with contributions from civil society, institutional investors and international...
Author: Richmond City Attorney & Sher Edling LLP
Part I. Introduction Part II. Parties Part III. Agency Part IV. Jurisdiction and Venue Part V. Factual Background Part VI. Causes of Action Exhibit A. Timeline
- Related stories: USA: Richmond becomes 9th city in less than a year to file climate change lawsuit against fossil fuel companies
- Related companies: Anadarko Apache BP Chevron Citgo Petroleum (part of PDVSA (Petróleos de Venezuela)) ConocoPhillips Devon Energy EnCana ExxonMobil Hess Corporation Marathon Oil Occidental Chemical (part of Occidental Petroleum) Occidental Petroleum Phillips 66 Repsol Shell Total
Author: Santa Cruz Office Of The County Counsel and Sher Edling LLP
THE COUNTY OF SANTA CRUZ, individually and on behalf of THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, Plaintiff, vs. CHEVRON CORP.; CHEVRON U.S.A. INC.; EXXONMOBIL CORP.; BP P.L.C.; BP AMERICA, INC.; ROYAL DUTCH SHELL PLC; SHELL OIL PRODUCTS COMPANY LLC;...
- Related stories: USA: Santa Cruz county & city file lawsuits against 29 fossil fuel companies over alleged climate change contribution
- Related in-depth areas: Accountability: Loss & damage, litigation, shareholder activism Climate change litigation Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Anadarko Apache BP Chevron Citgo Petroleum (part of PDVSA (Petróleos de Venezuela)) ConocoPhillips Devon Energy EnCana ExxonMobil Hess Corporation Marathon Oil Occidental Chemical (part of Occidental Petroleum) Occidental Petroleum Repsol Shell Total
USA: Santa Cruz county & city file lawsuits against 29 fossil fuel companies over alleged climate change