You are being redirected to the story the piece of content is found in so you can read it in context. Please click the following link if you are not automatically redirected within a couple seconds:
SACOM report on working conditions in electronics factories in Shenzhen, China: Manufacturer & brand responses
Author: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre, Published on: 7 February 2007
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited five electronics manufacturers to respond to SACOM's report "Clean Computers Campaign: Report on Labour Rights in the Computer Industry in China".
As of 17 Apr 2007:
- Delta Electronics response provided
- Fittec response provided
- Bestec response provided
- Yonghong Factory / FSP Group have not yet responded
- Xinhao has not yet responded
- Responses by Dell, HP, Motorola, NEC, Samsung.
- We have not yet received responses from Lenovo, TCL