Headquarters in United Kingdom
Salesforce.com website: www.salesforce.com
Author: Bennet Freeman, Mauricio Lazala & Michael Ineichen in World Economic Forum's Agenda
"Why businesses are nothing without strong human rights", 16 Jan 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Civil society participation Latest Legal News Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: adidas Airbnb Alphabet Apple BMW Cisco Systems Daimler Google (part of Alphabet) Microsoft Nike Salesforce.com Siemens Unilever
Author: Alliance of CEO Climate Leaders
"An open letter from business to world leaders: "Be ambitious, and together we can address climate change" ", 29 Nov 2018...
- Related stories: Klimakonferenz COP24 in Katowice: Die Dimension Wirtschaft & Menschenrechte
- Related companies: ABB Accenture Acciona Allianz Arcadia Group Arup AXA BASF Bloomberg BT Capricorn Investment Group Carlsberg Breweries Dana Danfoss Deutsche Post Enel Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Greentech Capital Advisors Heineken Hindustan Power HSBC Iberdrola Infosys JinkoSolar Holding Kaiser Permanente Kokusai Kogyo LafargeHolcim LeasePlan Lenzing LGT (Liechtenstein Global Trust) Maple Leaf Foods Natixis Orsted Pan American Silver Royal DSM Royal Philips Electronics Salesforce.com Schneider Electric Signify Suntory Beverage & Food Limited Suzlon Swiss Re Syngenta Teck Resources UBS Unilever Vestas Wind Systems Yara
Business leaders urge EU to ensure climate targets are aligned with just transition to net-zero emissions
Author: Sam Morgan, EURACTIV.com
Business leaders have urged the EU to scrap greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 and increase climate ambition in time to stick to the Paris Agreement, in a letter seen by EURACTIV....
USA: Employees urge tech companies to withdraw bids for $10 million contract with Department of Defense
Employees are increasing pressure on tech companies to withdraw from a bid for the Joint Enterprise Defense Infrastructure (JEDI) contract with the Department of Defense (DoD). Following DoD Chief John H. Gibson II's statement that the programme would...
USA: Former Microsoft executive argues for cos. to urgently act to advance opportunity for all, in time of deep distress
Author: Jeff Raikes (Raikes Foundation & former Microsoft)
"We Need Corporate America in the Fight for Justice", 05 Sep 2018...
New guidance for companies encourages action to support civic freedoms & human rights defenders & explores opportunities for engagement
Author: Bennett Freeman with Sif Thorgeirsson, Adele Barzelay & Brooks Reed
"Shared space under pressure: Business support for civic freedoms and human rights defenders," 29 August 2018 ...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Latest news on human rights defenders Positive company initiatives Technology and Human Rights: Digital Freedom
- Related companies: "S Group" adidas ADM (see Archer Daniels Midland) Alphabet Anglo American Apple Archer Daniels Midland Asia Pulp & Paper (part of Sinar Mas) Associated British Foods Barrick Gold Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) Bunge Cargill Cartier (part of Richemont) Chevron Chobani Cisco Systems Coca-Cola DLA Piper Eileen Fisher ExxonMobil Facebook FIFA General Electric Golden Agri-Resources Google (part of Alphabet) Grupo Hame IOI Group Johnson & Johnson Lyft McKinsey Microsoft Natural Fruit Nestlé Newmont Nike Oath Inc (formerly Yahoo! & AOL (part of Verizon)) PepsiCo Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Reforestación de Palma del Petén (Repsa) (part of Grupo Hame) Richemont Salesforce.com Shell Siemens Sinar Mas Group Starbucks Stonyfield Farm Telenor Tiffany Uber Unilever Vedanta Resources Verizon Volaris Websense Wilmar International
The B Team & BSR launch Business Action Platform to support business leaders & companies to help protect human rights
Author: The B Team & BSR
"Mobilizing the private sector: introducing Business Action Platform for Human Rights," 29 March 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Salesforce.com