Headquarters in United Kingdom
Salesforce.com website: www.salesforce.com
Author: Jonathan Shieber, techcrunch.com
Several investors have come out swinging against President Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris Climate Accord..."We should all agree that advanced energy technologies represent one of the biggest economic opportunities. To give that up is a...
25 American firms, including Apple, Facebook & Google urge Donald Trump not to pull out of Paris Agreement
Author: Miles Dilworth, The Independent (UK)
Twenty-five of the world's biggest corporations have made a last-minute pitch to President Donald Trump urging him not to reconsider plans to withdraw the United States from a landmark international agreement on climate change. Companies including...
- Related stories: USA to withdraw from Paris climate agreement
- Related companies: Adobe Systems Apple Blue Cross ExxonMobil Facebook Google (part of Alphabet) HP (Hewlett-Packard) Ingersoll-Rand Intel Levi Strauss Mars Microsoft Morgan Stanley National Grid PG&E Salesforce.com Schneider Electric Shell Tesla Motors Tiffany Unilever VF Corp Walmart
Author: Le Monde (France)
« Cher président Trump, nous faisons partie des plus grandes entreprises sises ou travaillant aux Etats-Unis, et nous vous encourageons fortement à maintenir les Etats-Unis dans l’accord de Paris sur le climat. » Dans une lettre ouverte adressée...
- Related stories: Retrait des Etats-Unis de l’accord de Paris: les grandes entreprises américaines critiquent la décision et réaffirment leur engagement en faveur du climat
- Related companies: Adobe Systems Alphabet Apple Blue Cross Facebook Gap Google (part of Alphabet) HP (Hewlett-Packard) Ingersoll-Rand Intel Levi Strauss Mars Microsoft Morgan Stanley National Grid Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) Salesforce.com Schneider Electric Tesla Motors Tiffany Unilever VF Corp
Author: Seth Fiegerman, CNN Money (USA)
"Tech companies condemn Trump's revised travel ban", 6 Mar 2017...
USA: Tesla Motors & SpaceX join amicus brief against Trump's travel ban signed by more than 100 co.s
Author: Corinne Reichert, ZDNet
“Elon Musk joins tech companies against Trump's travel ban”, 7 February 2017...
Author: The Verge
Silicon Valley CEOs entered the debate over President Donald Trump’s immigration policy this weekend, offering criticisms of the seven-country immigration ban and in some cases outlining plans to support the employees it affects. The responses range in...
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
USA: Federal govt., states & workers taking greater legal action on gender pay inequality among professionals
Author: Gina Passarella, Law.com (USA)
Assault on Wage Gap Forcing Industry to Pay More Than Lip ServiceA series of articles on gender pay equity, 21 Oct. 2016...
Author: Corporate Europe Observatory
The news that José Manuel Barroso will become non-executive chairman at Goldman Sachs did not exactly come as a surprise. This is a man who presided over the European Commission for 10 years and, from the beginning, his leadership followed a corporate...
- Related stories: Ex-European Commission President becomes Golden Sachs chairman, raising concerns over corporate influence in EU
- Related companies: Arcelor Mittal Salesforce.com Uber