Headquarters in USA
“SC Johnson Venezuela llega al top de la lista de los Mejores Lugares de trabajo” – 12 de marzo de 2018...
- Related companies: SC Johnson
HP, Nike, SC Johnson, Target, Walmart increasing transparency of chemicals in products, reduce use of hazardous ones
Author: Source Intelligence, on 3BL Media (USA)
"Global Brands are Committing to Chemical Transparency", 1 Sep. 2016...
Rainforest Foundation & Ethical Consumer Magazine guide ranks companies with palm oil products based on sustainability
Author: Rainforest Foundation UK
"Palm Oil Guide," Apr 2016...
- Related companies: ASDA (part of Walmart) Avon Beiersdorf Body Shop (part of L'Oréal) Boots (now Alliance Boots) Cadbury (part of Mondelēz International) Co-operative Group Colgate-Palmolive Ecover Estée Lauder Ferrero Green & Black's (part of Cadbury) Greggs Grupo Clarin Iceland (part of the Big Food Group) John Lewis Partnership Johnson & Johnson Kellogg L'Oreal Lavera Lotte E&C Lush Marks & Spencer Mars Mondelēz International Morrisons Nestlé PepsiCo Premier Foods Procter & Gamble PZ Cussons Reckitt Benckiser Revlon Sainsbury SC Johnson Tesco Thorntons Unilever United Biscuits Waitrose (part of John Lewis Partnership) Walmart Weleda
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores show improvement of measures taken by companies for LGBT workers
Author: Sarah Murray, Financial Times
In a recent survey of corporate responsibility reporting, KPMG found that publicly listed companies were generally further advanced than companies with other forms of ownership. However, while private companies may not report on this area of...
Industries which produce and use chemicals have a signiﬁ cant impact on employment, trade and economic growth worldwide, but chemicals can have adverse effects on human health and the environment...Leading corporations have adopted chemical management...
- Related stories: UNEP report says shifting production of chemicals to developing nations is causing growing damage to environment, health
- Related companies: NCC SC Johnson Skanska
Author: Dermot Egan, Guardian [UK]
Corporate social responsibility...has been around as a term since the 60s but it really came to prominence in the last decade when large multinationals began to adopt the phrase to demonstrate that they were serious about delivering a positive social...
[Companies, in order of ranking, highest first: Sodexo, Johnson & Johnson, AT&T, Kaiser Permanente, Ernst & Young, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Marriott International, IBM Corp., Bank of America, Abbott, Verizon Communications, American Express...
- Related stories: USA: DiversityInc 2010 ranking of top 50 companies for diversity - top 5 are Sodexo, Johnson & Johnson, AT&T, Kaiser Permanente, Ernst & Young
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Accenture American Express AT&T Automatic Data Processing Bank of America Blue Cross Cisco Systems Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive Comerica Cox Communications (part of Cox Enterprises) Cox Enterprises Ernst & Young Ford Health Care Service IBM J.C. Penney Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kraft Foods Marriott Merck Metlife Novartis PricewaterhouseCoopers Procter & Gamble Prudential Financial SC Johnson Sodexo Starwood Hotels Target Time Warner Toyota Verizon Walt Disney Wellpoint Wells Fargo Xerox