Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Sweden
Author: Tiempo Minero
“Suecia busca litio en América del Sur en medio de la fiebre del oro blanco” – 20 de noviembre de 2019...
- Related stories: Peru: Swedish and Chinese companies to invest in lithium mining for batteries for electric vehicles
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas Últimas noticias sobre recursos naturales
- Related companies: Geely Northvolt Plateau Energy Metals Scania Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile (SQM) Tianqi Lithium Volvo Car (part of Geely) Volvo Group
Author: UN Global Compact
87 major companies... are taking action to align their businesses with what scientists say is needed to limit the worst impacts of climate change. Responding to a call-to-action issued in June by a group of business, civil society and UN leaders, the...
- Related stories: Climate Week 2019: Calls for stronger commitments by govts. & companies on climate change
- Related companies: América Movil AstraZeneca Atlassian Bharti Airtel BT Burberry Co-operative Group Danone Deutsche Telekom Dexus EDP (Energias de Portugal) Electrolux Ericsson Firmenich Glovo Guess HP (Hewlett-Packard) IKEA International Flavors & Fragrances Intuit Klabin L'Oreal Levi Strauss Nepal Tea Development Corporation Ltd (NTDC) (Triveni Group) Nestlé Nokia Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) NRG Energy Orange Reliance Industries Saint-Gobain Salesforce.com SAP Scania Schneider Electric Seventh Generation Signify Sodexo Suez Swiss Re Unilever Wipro
Author: UN Global Compact
“87 empresas principales marcan el camino hacia un futuro C 1,5 ° en la Cumbre de Acción por el Clima de la ONU”, 22 de septiembre de 2019...
- Related companies: América Movil Asics Atlassian Bharti Airtel Burberry Co-operative Group Coop Danmark Danone Deutsche Telekom Dexus Electrolux Energias de Portugal (EDP) Ericsson Firmenich Glovo IKEA International Flavors & Fragrances Intuit Klabin L'Oreal Malwee Nokia Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) NRG Energy Orsted Salesforce.com Scania Schneider Electric Sodexo Suez Swiss Re Wipro
Briefing reviews measures taken by sponsors of the Swedish Football Association to address human rights risks associated with 2018 FIFA World Cup
Swedwatch's latest briefing "The 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia: Sponsorship and human rights" focuses on the role of corporate sponsors in addressing human rights risks associated with major sporting events. It highlights measures taken by sponsors of...
Colombia: Community calls on Swedish co's to address human rights risks related to construction of power plant Hidroituango; incl. co responses
Swedish companies Atlas Copco and Scania are suppliers to the construction of Colombia’s biggest hydroelectric power plant, Hidroituango. Since the project started, the local movement Rios Vivos has reported on severe human rights impacts linked to the...
As communicated by Swedwatch we had a meeting with a representative from the organisation Rios Vivos during their visit to Sweden in March. We listened to their description of the current situation and have since then had a dialogue with our local...
- Related stories: Colombia: Community calls on Swedish co's to address human rights risks related to construction of power plant Hidroituango; incl. co responses
- This is a response from the following companies: Scania
Top car manufacturers launch initiative to address environmental, human & labour rights issues in the supply chain
The Raw Materials Observatory is the product of a five-year partnership [...] between 10 leading car manufacturers which aims to improve sustainability in the automotive supply chain. The new commitment, signed by Daimler AG, Honda, JLR, Scania, VW,...
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre is working with International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran on the "Iran Business Responsibility" (IBR) project....