The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 95 results. You are on page 1 of 10.
Author: Open For Business (USA)
"Channels of Influence: How Companies Can Promote LGBT+ Inclusive Societies", Mar 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Accenture adidas Alibaba.com Amazon.com American Express AT&T Barclays Best Buy BlackRock Brunswick Burberry Danone Deutsche Bank Diageo eBay EY (Ernst & Young) Facebook Godrej & Boyce Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Huawei Technologies IBM Inditex Infosys KPMG LinkedIn (part of Microsoft) Marriott MasterCard McKinsey Microsoft MTN Nokia PayPal (part of eBay) PricewaterhouseCoopers Safaricom Shell Standard Chartered Starbucks Tesco The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Unilever Virgin Group Walmart Woolworths Group
Author: AM Prensa (Costa Rica)
“Empresas se comprometen con la no discriminación hacia personas LGBTI”, 28 de junio de 2018...
Commentary: AI can help strengthen supply chain transparency but also create human rights risks for workers
Author: Emre Eren Korkmaz, OpenGlobalRights
"Artifical intelligence can be a boon for businesses, but can it protect workers?" 17 May 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Technology and Human Rights: Artificial Intelligence
- Related companies: Accenture
Author: Russ Juskalian, MIT Technology Review
"Inside the Jordan refugee camp that runs on blockchain", 12 April 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Jordan garment sector: exploitation of migrant workers Technology and Human Rights
Author: Ethical Corporation
"Rise of the robots", Jan 2018...