The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 19 results. You are on page 1 of 2.
We need a new corporate governance that empowers communities and workers - instead of focusing on short-term profits
Author: 18/2/20 - Raphaële Chappe, Open Society Fellow
What is the purpose of a corporation today?
Author: 15/1/20 - William Lazonick, Open Society Fellow
Society should expect affordable medicines. The pharma sector needs to change, writes William Lazonick
« Procès du Mediator: "il n'y a pas eu de tromperie, donc pas d'escroquerie", martèle le président du groupe Servier », 22 septembre 2019....
- Related stories: France: Le procès pénal sur le scandale du Mediator s'ouvre contre les laboratoires Servier
- Related companies: Servier
USA: Film production cos. CEOs boycott Georgia in response to abortion law restrictive of women's rights
Author: Lisa Respers France, CNN (USA)
"3 production companies say they won't film in Georgia after abortion law signed", 13 May 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
Former Tesla employees accuse co. of antigay harassment, age discrimination & failure to pay wages in lawsuit
Author: Trudy Ring, The Advocate
"Blockbuster Suit Against Tesla Alleges Antigay Harassment and More", 1 August 2018...
Author: Mike Papantonio, The Ring of Fire Network (USA)
Transcript: Mike Papantonio: Monsanto will make more than two billion dollars this year from the sales of Roundup. Their blockbuster weed killer has been the most popular herbicide on the planet...Independent scientific studies have linked exposure to...
Author: Elsa Wenzel, GreenBiz
Among hundreds of corporations backing COP21 climate actions, few are trekking to Paris, instead backing blockbuster commitments or coalitions to represent them…Here are some of the bulkiest groups…Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates is teaming up with...
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation
- Related companies: ABB Abengoa Alcoa Alibaba.com Alphabet Alstom Amazon.com Anglo American Apple AT&T Bank of America Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) BG Group (part of Shell) BHP Billiton BP BT Calpine Clif Bar Coca-Cola Commerzbank Dow Chemical Eni Equinor (formerly Statoil) Facebook General Mills General Motors Glencore Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Hershey Honda HP (Hewlett-Packard) IKEA Intel JPMorgan Chase Kellogg KPN LafargeHolcim Levi Strauss Mars McDonald's Microsoft Monsanto (part of Bayer) Morgan Stanley National Grid Nestlé Pemex PepsiCo PG&E Reed Elsevier Group Reliance Industries Repsol Rio Tinto Royal Philips Electronics Salesforce.com Saudi Aramco Schneider Electric Shell Siemens Starbucks Stonyfield Farm Suez Swiss Re Total Unilever UPS Virgin Group Wells Fargo Xerox
Author: Sarah Hager, Amnesty Intl. USA
Diamonds. Murder. Torture. Broken promises. Important officials. International players. All the elements of a gripping narrative told in a Hollywood blockbuster. Except this isn’t fiction, and the person on trial was the journalist who made sure the...
Author: Photos by Nicolas Axelrod; Text by Denise Hruby
Author: AMy Kazmin & Andrew Ward, Financial Times
India’s patent controller has rejected a patent application from Gilead Sciences for a key compound for its blockbuster hepatitis C drug Sovaldi, a refusal that activists said would allow Indian companies immediately to start producing cheap generic...
- Related stories: India: Health activists fear decreased access to medicines for the poor - as govt reviews intellectual property laws
- Related companies: Bayer Gilead Sciences