The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 16 results. You are on page 1 of 2.
USA: Film production cos. CEOs boycott Georgia in response to abortion law restrictive of women's rights
Author: Lisa Respers France, CNN (USA)
"3 production companies say they won't film in Georgia after abortion law signed", 13 May 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
Former Tesla employees accuse co. of antigay harassment, age discrimination & failure to pay wages in lawsuit
Author: Trudy Ring, The Advocate
"Blockbuster Suit Against Tesla Alleges Antigay Harassment and More", 1 August 2018...
Author: Mike Papantonio, The Ring of Fire Network (USA)
Transcript: Mike Papantonio: Monsanto will make more than two billion dollars this year from the sales of Roundup. Their blockbuster weed killer has been the most popular herbicide on the planet...Independent scientific studies have linked exposure to...
Author: Elsa Wenzel, GreenBiz
Among hundreds of corporations backing COP21 climate actions, few are trekking to Paris, instead backing blockbuster commitments or coalitions to represent them…Here are some of the bulkiest groups…Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates is teaming up with...
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation
- Related companies: ABB Abengoa Alcoa Alibaba.com Alphabet Alstom Amazon.com Anglo American Apple AT&T Bank of America Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) BG Group (part of Shell) BHP Billiton BP BT Calpine Clif Bar Coca-Cola Commerzbank Dow Chemical Eni Equinor (formerly Statoil) Facebook General Mills General Motors Glencore Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Hershey Honda HP (Hewlett-Packard) IKEA Intel JPMorgan Chase Kellogg KPN LafargeHolcim Levi Strauss Mars McDonald's Microsoft Monsanto (part of Bayer) Morgan Stanley National Grid Nestlé Pemex PepsiCo PG&E Reed Elsevier Group Reliance Industries Repsol Rio Tinto Royal Philips Electronics Salesforce.com Saudi Aramco Schneider Electric Shell Siemens Starbucks Stonyfield Farm Suez Swiss Re Total Unilever UPS Virgin Group Wells Fargo Xerox
Author: Sarah Hager, Amnesty Intl. USA
Diamonds. Murder. Torture. Broken promises. Important officials. International players. All the elements of a gripping narrative told in a Hollywood blockbuster. Except this isn’t fiction, and the person on trial was the journalist who made sure the...
Author: Photos by Nicolas Axelrod; Text by Denise Hruby
Author: AMy Kazmin & Andrew Ward, Financial Times
India’s patent controller has rejected a patent application from Gilead Sciences for a key compound for its blockbuster hepatitis C drug Sovaldi, a refusal that activists said would allow Indian companies immediately to start producing cheap generic...
- Related stories: India: Health activists fear decreased access to medicines for the poor - as govt reviews intellectual property laws
- Related companies: Bayer Gilead Sciences
Author: Joseph E. Stiglitz & Arjun Jayadev, Project Syndicate
The Indian Supreme Court’s refusal to uphold the patent on Gleevec, the blockbuster cancer drug developed by the Swiss pharmaceutical giant Novartis, is good news for many of those in India suffering from cancer. If other developing countries follow...
Author: Judy Greenwald, Business Insurance
Blockbuster...has agreed to pay more than $2 million to settle charges it had subjected female temporary employees to sexual harassment, then retaliated against them for resisting sexual advances and complaining, said the federal Equal Employment...
Chevron…has won a three-year-old arbitration fight against Ecuador over a commercial dispute as it battles the country separately over an environmental claim against the company that could result in $27 billion in damages. An arbitration panel ruled...
- Related stories: Chevron wins arbitration claim against Ecuador, awarded $700 million - awaits judgment on environmental lawsuit Texaco/Chevron lawsuits (re Ecuador)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Chevron Texaco (part of Chevron)