The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 4 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
Author: El Espectador (Colombia)
“100 compañías emiten 71% de los gases responsables del cambio climático”, 15 de diciembre de 2017...
- This is a response from the following companies: A.P. Moller - Maersk Group Abu Dhabi National Oil Co Adaro Energy Alliance Resource Partners LP Alpha Natural Resources Anadarko Apache Arch Coal Bahrain Petroleum Co (BAPCO) Banpu BHP Billiton BP Bukit Asam (Persero) Bumi Resources Canadian Natural Resources Chesapeake Energy Chevron China Coal Energy (part of China National Coal Group) China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Petroleum & Chemical (see Sinopec) Cloud Peak Energy CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Coal India (CIL) ConocoPhillips Consol Energy Devon Energy Drummond Ecopetrol Egyptian General Petroleum EnCana EOG Resources Equinor (formerly Statoil) Exxaro ExxonMobil Gazprom Glencore Hess Corporation Husky Energy Indika Energy INPEX Iraq National Oil Company KazMunayGas Kideco Jaya Agung Kuwait Petroleum Corporation Lukoil Marathon Oil Murphy Oil Murray Energy NACCO Industries National Iranian Oil Co National Oil Corporation of Libya Natural Resource Partners L.P Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Noble Energy Novatek Occidental Petroleum Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (see ONGC) OMV PDVSA (Petróleos de Venezuela) Peabody Energy Pemex Pertamina Peter Kiewit Sons Petoro AS Petrobras Petroecuador Petroleum Development Oman LLC Petronas Qatar Petroleum Repsol Rio Tinto Rosneft Royal Dutch / Shell (see Shell) Russian Coal RWE Sasol Saudi Aramco Singareni Collieries Company Sonangol Sonatrach Southwestern Energy Suncor Surgutneftegas Syrian Petroleum Co Tatneft Teck Resources Total TurkmenGaz Turkmennebit Vistra Energy Westmoreland Coal Co YPF
BankTrack report finds banks not yet living up to human rights obligations under UN Guiding Principles
[PDF] Polishing the family silver: Response to the FSA's Consultation Paper CP12/25 – Enhancing the effectiveness of the Listing Regime
Author: Rights & Accountability in Development (RAID)
RAID’s response to FSA's Consultation Paper CP12/25 – Enhancing the effectiveness of the Listing Regime is informed by our detailed research into London-traded mining companies and regulatory compliance. An introductory section (I) provides the...
- Related stories: Response by RAID to Financial Service Authority's consultation paper on enhancing the effectiveness of the UK listing regime
- Related companies: London Stock Exchange
Author: Jakarta Post
...PT Energi Mega Persada (EMP) says it has sold PT Lapindo Brantas Inc., its unit that operates the gas well that caused the massive mud eruption in East Java... EMP, an affiliate of a company controlled by the family of Coordinating Minister for...
- Related stories: Mystery man unearthed as mud sticks to Lapindo [Indonesia]
- Related companies: Bumi Resources Energi Mega Persada MedcoEnergi Santos