The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 32 results. You are on page 1 of 4.
China and Myanmar inked 33 agreements involving infrastructure projects amidst concerns over social and environmental impacts
Author: Asia Times
“China, Myanmar tighten their Belt and Road ties”, 21 January 2020...
- Related stories: China and Myanmar inked 33 agreements involving infrastructure projects amidst concerns over social and environmental impacts
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas
- Related companies: Charoen Pokphand (see CP) China International Trust and Investment (CITIC)
Thailand: Charoen Pokphand Foods address human rights issues in supply chain with 'Human Rights Due Diligence Process'
Author: Bangkok Post
"CP Foods commits on non-violation of human rights in all forms", 14 November 2019...
Author: Human Rights Now
"Labour Rights Violations in the Thai Poultry Industry Within the Supply Chains of Japanese Companies", 25 June 2019...
Cambodia: Embassy officials plan to conduct visits throughout Thailand to assess challenges of Cambodian workers
Author: Savi Khorn, The Phnom Penh Post
"Cambodian embassy in Bangkok to help migrants", 13 June 2019...
- Related companies: Charoen Pokphand Foods (CPF)
Author: Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility (ICCR)
...The purpose of ICCR’s Best Practice Guidance on Ethical Recruitment of Migrant Workers is to highlight the steps some leading companies have made that may serve as examples or models for other companies looking to implement ethical recruitment...
- Related stories: Report & guidance on cos. best practice to protect migrant workers in recruitment & supply chains
- Related companies: Coca-Cola CP (Charoen Pokphand) HP (Hewlett-Packard) Original Penguin (part of Perry Ellis International) Patagonia Perry Ellis International Princes Thai Union Group
Author: Sebastien Malo, Reuters (USA)
"Retail giant Costco wins dismissal of prawn lawsuit over Thai forced labor", 25 Jan 2017...
This is part of our effort to track the human rights policies of companies in Myanmar’s special economic zones, under our Myanmar Foreign Investment Tracking Project....
- Related companies: China International Trust and Investment (CITIC)
Author: Oscar Rousseau
22 Aug 2016...