The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 64 results. You are on page 1 of 7.
Author: El Universo
“ECSA anuncia la explotación de Mirador Norte para el 2021” – 27 de mayo de 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas Últimas noticias sobre recursos naturales
- Related companies: China Railway Construction Corriente Resources (joint venture Tongling Nonferrous Metals & China Railway Construction Corporation) Ecuacorriente (part of Corriente Resources) Tongling Nonferrous Metals (SOE)
Ecuador: Comments about the social and environmental challenges in the context of conflicts with extractive companies
Author: Mongabay, Published on 12th January 2019...
Ecuador: Indigenous people and rural communities initiate protest “National March for Water” against EcuaCorriente and other mining companies
Author: Agencia Ecologista Tagentai
“National March for Water begins” – 4th November 2018...
Author: Fermin Koop and Robert Soutar, Dialogo Chino
…Latin American civil society organizations filed three reports to be taken into consideration at China’s [Universal Periodic] review…One group of 21 NGOs from Argentina, Brazil, Ecuador, Bolivia and Peru, reviewed 18 projects managed by 15 Chinese...
- Related stories: China: Stakeholders raise concerns on Chinese overseas investments in submissions to Universal Periodic Review
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas
- Related companies: Corriente Resources (joint venture Tongling Nonferrous Metals & China Railway Construction Corporation) Ecuacorriente (part of Corriente Resources)
Ecuador: Two Shuar indigenous leaders opposing mining were wounded in clashes with communities and workers akin to EXSA
“Mining creates serious clashes amongst Shuar indigenous community”, 2 July 2018....
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news on natural resources
- Related companies: China Railway Construction Corriente Resources (joint venture Tongling Nonferrous Metals & China Railway Construction Corporation) Explorcobres, EXSA (part of Corriente Resources) Tongling Nonferrous Metals (SOE)
Ecuador: Company & Govt. ask Justice to order expertise assessment of Ecuacorriente mining Project in hearing about protection action over dispute with indigenous tribe
“Judge suspends hearing and orders to undertake anthropological expertise assessment in indigenous community” – 6 June 2018...
Ecuador: Local communities continue to oppose mining projects in Ecuadorian Amazon backed by Chinese companies
Author: CASCOMI, Shuar Arutam (Ecuador)
"Chinese Companies in the Ecuadorian Mining Sector: The cases of the Mirador and San Carlos Panantza Projects", March 2018...
Ecuador: NGO report explores cases of judicial harassment of indigenous peoples & environmentalists opposing extractive projects
Author: Human Rights Watch
“Ecuador: Judicial Harassment of Amazonian Defenders” - March 26, 2018...
Ecuador: Civil society organizations file a protection measure for indigenous families displaced by Ecuacorriente
On 31st January, …the Amazon Indigenous Community of Cordillera of Condor Mirador (Cascomi, for its Spanish acronym), the Pan-Amazon Ecclesial Network (REPAM) and the Regional Human Rights Advisory Foundation (INREDH) submitted a legal protection...