The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 159 results. You are on page 1 of 16.
22 May 2020...
- This is a response from the following companies: Nike
Algeria: Report examines role of trade unions in democratic transition as private employment increases
Author: Nacer Djabi, Arab Reform
"Mapping Algerian trade unions in the time of mass mobilization: Current dynamics and future challenges," 6 May 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: NGOs & trade unions
ECCHR explores what due diligence in garment supply chains should have looked like pre-COVID & what brands can do now to protect workers
Author: European Center for Constitutional and Human Rights (ECCHR)
GARMENT SUPPLY CHAINS IN INTENSIVE CARE? HUMAN RIGHTS DUE DILIGENCE IN TIMES OF (ECONOMIC) CRISES...
"COVID-19 Response Efforts", 11 April 2020...
- Related stories: Major apparel brands delay & cancel orders in response to pandemic, risking livelihoods of millions of garment workers in their supply chains
- Related companies: Nike
Commentary: COVID-19 & climate change response requires shift from 'corporate capture' to 'circular responsibility'
Author: Chiara Macchi, Business & Human Rights Journal, Cambridge Core blog
"We will not survive pandemics and climate change without a shift from 'corporate capture' to 'circular responsibility'", 4 April 2020...
“NEW REPORT- Shifting Dynamics in Social License: Why Community Is King in Latin America’s Mining Sector”, 2nd March 2020...
Author: Bharat Dynamics
- Related stories: Myanmar: Fact-finding mission identifies businesses linked to the military that is accused of serious rights violations; some companies respond
- This is a non response from the following companies: Bharat Dynamics
Latin America: Concerns raised about the increase in labour informality due to technological advances and Artificial Intelligence
Author: Latin American Post
“Latin America 2020: labor market and AI”, 14th February 2020...
Myanmar: Fact-finding mission identifies businesses linked to the military that is accused of serious rights violations; some companies respond
The International Fact-Finding Mission on Myanmar, established by the UN Human Rights Council, released a report on The economic interests of the Myanmar military (05 August 2019). This report is also cited in the initiatory document for the ICC case...