The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 9 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
Author: Shane Hickey, Guardian (UK)
“G4S meeting descends into chaos, with nine activists bundled out”, 4 June 2015...
Author: Adri Nieuwhof, Electronic Intifada
[Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited G4S to respond. G4S referred us to a previous statement] G4S...reacted to a wave of protest by rehashing claims that it will eventually quit its Israeli contracts in the occupied West Bank. But in...
- Related stories: Israel & Palestine: Electronic Intifada sceptical about G4S commitment to exit contracts in West Bank Veolia & Alstom lawsuit (re Jerusalem rail project)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on conflict & peace
- Related companies: G4S Hashmira (part of G4S) Securicor (now G4S) Veolia Environnement (formerly Vivendi)
Author: Rocío López, HispanTV
Dieciocho organizaciones no gubernamentales de Egipto, Jordania, El Líbano y Palestina han emitido un documento conjunto pidiendo el boicot de sus gobiernos a la empresa G4S. Las ONGs denuncian que dicha compañía provee al régimen de Israel de...
- Related stories: Israel & Palestine: G4S says it will quit key contracts by 2015 amid protests against its operations in West Bank
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas noticias sobre conflicto y paz
- Related companies: Hashmira (part of G4S)
Author: Adri Nieuwhof, The Electronic Intifada
The Danish-British security firm G4S has come under scrutiny after it was revealed last month that it supplies equipment and services to Israel for use at checkpoints and settlements in the occupied West Bank and at Israeli prisons...the Israel Prison...
Author: Who Profits project, of the Coalition of Women for Peace in Israel
Our March newsletter focuses on companies involved in the Israeli military checkpoints in the occupied West Bank...checkpoints are spread throughout the...West Bank, and they have a direct and devastating effect on the daily lives of Palestinians....
Private Security Companies in the OPT [Occupied Palestinian Territories]: An International Humanitarian Law Perspective
Author: Program on Humanitarian Policy and Conflict Research
[T]his paper focuses on providing humanitarian practitioners with a clear understanding of the legal framework available for protecting civilians in the context of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, as well as the legal regime applicable to key players...
Author: Miri Jason, Ynet [Israel]
[Original article in Hebrew. Title translation, and following summary of the article's key points, provided by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre.]...
Author: Amnesty International
[refers to ADI Limited, Aerospatiale Matra (part of EADS), Arsenal, Beijing Heavy Duty Truck, Beretta, Boeing, Brenco International, Brocock, Carigroup, Celerg, Central African Airlines, Cenzin, Ceska Zbrojovka, Cuno Melcher (part of ME Sportwaffen),...
- Related stories: Amnesty Intl. report says EU arms exports are threatening global security
- Related companies: ADI Limited (joint venture Transfield Holdings & Thales) Aerospatiale Matra (part of EADS) Arsenal BAE Systems Beretta Boeing Brenco International Brocock Cenzin Ceská zbrojovka Chapuis Armes - Manurhin Cuno Melcher (part of ME Sportwaffen) Data Device DDC Ireland (part of Data Device) Défense Conseil International EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) FN Herstal Fritz Werner Company G4S General Dynamics Hashmira (part of G4S) Heckler & Koch Hemus Hindustan Aeronautics Hirtenberger Land Rover (part of Tata) Lockheed Martin Manurhin (part of Chapuis Armes - Manurhin) MBDA ME Sportwaffen MKEK New Lachaussée Northrop Grumman Otokar Pakistan Ordnance Factories Rivolier RO Defence (part of BAE Systems) Roxel (joint venture MBDA & SNPE) Royal Philips Electronics Santa Bárbara (part of General Dynamics) Snecma (part of Safran) SNPE Splav ST Engineering (Singapore Technologies Engineering) Steyr (part of Steyr Mannlicher) Steyr Mannlicher Thales Timoney Technology Tlocznia Metali Pressta (TM Pressta) Turbomeca (part of Safran)