The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 10 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
Author: Corporate Europe Observatory
The companies behind Europe’s gas transport network are rarely household names, yet their lobbyists sit at the heart of our political system. They make their money building and operating pipelines and other gas infrastructure projects, and are...
USA: Investigation finds Amazon 'escapes responsibility' for injuries and deaths involving delivery contractors
Author: Patricia Callahan, ProPublica
"The Delivery Race: How Amazon Hooked America on Fast Delivery While Avoiding Responsibility for Crashes", 5 September 2019...
Author: Taylor Luck, The Christian Science Monitor
...In Jordan, the UN and its partners have hooked up the first solar-powered refugee camps in the world – a test as to whether the international aid community can step beyond the emergency relief approach and provide sustainable solutions that benefit...
- Related stories: Access to work in Jordan & Lebanon for Syrian refugees, migrant workers & host populations
- Related companies: IKEA
Kenya: Govt. orders telecommunication companies to allow it to access data; move feared to compromise users privacy
Author: Edwin Okoth, Daily Nation (Kenya)
"Big Brother could start tapping your calls, texts from next week"...
China's dam-building plans on Myanmar segment of Upper Salween (Nu River) set to continue, despite decision to stop constructions on China side
Author: Tom Fawthrop, Diplomat (Japan)
"China's Myanmar Dam Hypocrisy", 28 Jan 2017...
- Related stories: China: Environmentalists celebrate as plans to build dam at 'angry river' are shelved by govt.
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas
- Related companies: China Power Investment China Three Gorges Corporation Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT) Sinohydro
Author: Dominique Bravo, Director of Pathways 2 Apprenticeship, in New York Times
publication date: 17 January 2017...
Author: Pharma Times
UK drugmaker GlaxoSmithKline has hooked up with Brazil’s Oswaldo Cruz Foundation (Fiocruz) under a novel agreement designed to develop and manufacture vaccines for “pressing public health priorities” in the country. Plans for the alliance include the...
- Related stories: Brasil: Fundación Fiocruz y GlaxoSmithKline trabajarán juntos para crear vacunas contra el dengue y la malaria
- Related companies: GlaxoSmithKline
Author: Jonathan Fildes, BBC
Nearly half a million people, described by the UN as "the poorest of the poor", will soon be able to make mobile calls. As part of a UN programme to tackle poverty in rural Africa, 79 villages across 10 African countries will be hooked up to cellular...
- Related stories: Africa: Ericsson provides free mobile phones for "world's poorest" as part of UN programme to tackle poverty
- Related companies: Ericsson
Author: John Mbaria, EastAfrican [Kenya]
An ongoing campaign to persuade Kenyan farmers to grow genetically modified...crops...is bankrolled by giant biotechnology multinationals...investigations by The EastAfrican have revealed...Take the case of a three-year experiment...to develop virus...
Author: Christian Aid