The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 7 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
Bangladesh: Fair Action reports that Nordic banks fail to hold H&M and other brands accountable to living wage promises
In February 2019, Fair Action released a report exploring, among other things, the role of Nordic banks (as shareholders) in holding H&M accountable to its promise to ensure living wages for garment workers in its supply chain by 2018, particula...
Author: Fair Action (Sweden), Fair Finance Guide International, The Future in Our Hands (Norway)
"Shareholders of H&M fail to take responsibility for garment workers’ wages", 31 January 2019...
- Related stories: Bangladesh: Fair Action reports that Nordic banks fail to hold H&M and other brands accountable to living wage promises Bangladesh: Widespread garment worker protests over minimum wage increase; leads to mass dismissals
- Related in-depth areas: Labour rights Living wage
- Related companies: Danske Bank DnB NOR H&M Handelsbanken KappAhl KLP Forsikring Länsförsäkringar Lindex MQ Nordea Bank ODIN Fund Management (part of SpareBank1 Group) SEB Skandia SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge SpareBank 1 SMN SpareBank 1 SR-Bank SpareBank 1 Østlandet Storebrand Swedbank
Author: Sofia Aulin, Sweden
At Länsförsäkringar Fondförvaltning we do a sustainability analysis of the Swedish companies held within our actively managed portfolios, including H&M. We believe that H&M has strong ESG practice but at the same time we are aware of the fact...
- Related stories: Bangladesh: Fair Action reports that Nordic banks fail to hold H&M and other brands accountable to living wage promises
- Related in-depth areas: Living wage
- This is a response from the following companies: H&M Länsförsäkringar
Author: Vigeo Eiris
Vigeo Eiris reviews the level of female representation at Board and Executive levels for almost 4,000 listed companies worldwide......
- Related companies: Assicurazioni Generali Avon Dior (part of LVMH) Fortescue Metals Group Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) L'Oreal Länsförsäkringar Macy's Michael Kors (part of Capri Holdings) Next Nordstrom Norsk Hydro (Hydro) Northrop Grumman SBM Offshore TGS-Nopec Unilever Vigeo Eiris Wolters Kluwer Woolworths Group Australia
Sweden: Lack of investment in climate solutions by fund management co's puts Paris agreement at risk, finds report; incl. co responses
"Turning the tide - The urgent need to shift capital flows to climate solutions: A case study of ten fund management companies", a new report by Swedwatch focuses on the role of the finance sector in reallocating large capital streams towards green...
We are pleased to see that the fund management companies have improved their climate work since Swedwatch's previous report. It is interesting and valuable to receive knowledge of positive examples of what is done in the mutual fund industry in orde...
Full report - "Silent Approval: The role of banks linked to the crisis faced by Borneo's indigenous peoples and their forests"
Author: Fair Finance Guide Sweden & Swedwatch
17 Mar 2017...