The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 48 results. You are on page 1 of 5.
USA: Investors file resolutions with companies at risk for human rights violations due to govt. contracts related to immigration
In December 2018, investor members of the Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility launched a corporate campaign focused on a group of six companies across the private prison, e-commerce, banking and defense sectors, deemed at risk for human...
Author: Northrop Grumman shareholders
While Northrop Grumman adopted a Human Rights Policy in 2013, it does not disclose how the policy is operationalized to reduce the risks that the company may cause or contribute to adverse human rights impacts. Investors are unable to assess how...
Author: Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman has a strong human rights policy and we will be addressing the shareholder proposal directly.
- Related stories: USA: Investors file resolutions with companies at risk for human rights violations due to govt. contracts related to immigration
- This is a response from the following companies: Northrop Grumman
In July 2017, War on Want (WoW) published a report claiming that UK-based banks and investment companies are complicit in Israeli war crimes against Palestinians. The financial institutions cited in the report have allegedly invested in defence...
Busines & Human Rights Resource Centre invited Northrop Grumman to respond to the allegations raised by War on Want. Northrop Grumman did not respond.
- Related stories: NGO: British financial institutions complicit in Israeli war crimes
- This is a non response from the following companies: Northrop Grumman
Author: Vigeo Eiris
Vigeo Eiris reviews the level of female representation at Board and Executive levels for almost 4,000 listed companies worldwide......
USA: UPS, Nestlé & Microsoft among govt. contractors questioned on human rights due diligence following involvement in travel ban restrictions
Author: NomoGaia (USA)
“Companies are Helping the US Government Keep Travelers Out: Is it Rights-Respectful?”, 17 Mar 2017...
- Related stories: Trump's second travel ban - how is business responding?
- Related companies: AT&T BAE Systems Bechtel CACI General Dynamics HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM L-3 Communications McKesson Microsoft Nestlé Northrop Grumman PAE (see Pacific Architects and Engineers) Raytheon Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (SAIC) Sprint United Technologies UPS Verizon
"Private Military and Security Companies: Industry-Led Self-Regulatory Initiatives versus State-Led Containment Strategies"
Author: Raymond Saner, Centre on Conflict, Development and Peacebuilding
PMSCs have played an important role in war making and related security activities, and will most likely play an even larger role in the coming years. This Working Paper discusses the tensions between the PMSC industry, their client governments and...
"The 2015 DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity", Apr 2015...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest News
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories AbbVie Accenture ADP Aetna Allstate Anthem AT&T BASF Colgate-Palmolive Comcast Cox Communications (part of Cox Enterprises) Cox Enterprises Cummins Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Eli Lilly EY (Ernst & Young) General Mills Hilton IBM Johnson & Johnson Kaiser Permanente Kellogg KeyBank KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Marriott MassMutual MasterCard Merck Monsanto New York Life Nielsen Northrop Grumman Novartis PricewaterhouseCoopers Procter & Gamble Prudential Financial Rockwell Collins Sodexo Target TD Bank (see Toronto-Dominion Bank) TIAA-CREF Time Warner Verizon Walt Disney Wells Fargo Wyndham
Organisers of world's largest arms fair in London accused of failing to stop promotion of equipment 'used in torture' (UK)
Author: Cahal Milmo, Independent (UK)
The organisers of one of the world’s largest arms fairs in London were...accused of failing to crack down on the sale of equipment that could could be used in torture after two exhibitors were found to be illegally marketing shackles and electric stun...