The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 8 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
Author: Richard J. Millar, Cameron Hepburn, John Beddington & Myles R. Allen, University of Oxford, on Nature Climate Change
...The highly unequal distributions of both impacts from climate change, and of contributions to observed warming, make climate change a moral issue...A modern climate-specific set of principles is needed to provide investors with a minimal set of...
Lloyd's & Oxford Univ. report urges insurance industry to act on climate change to avoid stranded assets
Author: Chris Seekings, Actuary Magazine
"Action needed to avoid climate change leaving insurance industry with ‘stranded assets’", 27 Feb 2017...
- Related companies: Lloyd's of London
September 2016 | Oxford/Virtual
Stakeholder Democracy Network’s Halstead urges sustained propositional pressure on Niger Delta industries and govt to address the negative impacts of their extractive operations
Author: Stakeholder Democracy Network
“SDN's Matthew Halstead speaks at Oxford Africa Conference”, 24 May 2014: The Oxford Africa Business Conference and...Oxford University Pan-African Conference..[i]n 2014...combined to...deliver...a richer understanding of Africa...[and] the real life...
Author: Mei-Ling McNamara, Huffington Post (UK)
The business of human trafficking is just that: big business. It is opportunistic, demand-driven, high-profit, and low-risk, with networks far-reaching and deeply underground. It can all too easily infiltrate legitimate supply chains…There is mounting...
Author: Centre for the Study of Governance and Transparency, Kellogg College, University of Oxford, with the support of Transparency International UK
The conference will look at the interface between corruption and human rights, with particular reference to corruption and human rights violations as drivers of the Arab Spring. Topics include understanding the Arab Spring and prospects for reform;...
Author: Fair Labor Association
The FLA's 2005 Annual Public Report provides the public with an impartial, detailed look into what 28 diverse companies have done in the past year to improve the working conditions in the factories where they produce around the world. [refers to Fair...
- Related stories: Fair Labor Association annual report finds more violations at apparel & footwear suppliers, but says rise may be due to better monitoring
- Related companies: Commemorative Brands (part of American Achievement) Cutter & Buck Drew Pearson Marketing (part of Mainland Headwear) Eddie Bauer Gap GEAR for Sports Gildan Activewear Global Accessories Herff Jones Jostens Liz Claiborne Mainland Headwear Marks & Spencer MBI New Era Cap Nike Nordstrom Otto Outdoor Cap Oxford Industries Patagonia Phillips-Van Heusen Puma Reebok (part of adidas) Riddell Russell (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Twins Enterprise VF Corp Zephyr-Graf-X
Author: Fair Labor Association
[refers to Fair Labor Association (FLA) participating companies: adidas-Salomon, Eddie Bauer, GEAR for Sports, Liz Claiborne, Reebok, Nordstrom, Nike, Patagonia, Phillips-Van Heusen and Zephyr-Graf-X. Also to FLA category B licensees, which commit to...
- Related stories: Fair Labor Association report covers working conditions at 25 companies incl. Nike, Patagonia, adidas-Salomon, Eddie Bauer, Reebok, Liz Claiborne
- Related companies: adidas American Pad & Paper Commemorative Brands (part of American Achievement) Cutter & Buck Eddie Bauer Global Accessories Herff Jones Jostens Land's End (part of Sears) Liz Claiborne Mainland Headwear MBI New Era Cap Nike Nordstrom Outdoor Cap Oxford Industries Patagonia Phillips-Van Heusen Reebok (part of adidas) Riddell Sears Twins Enterprise VF Corp