The following companies also match your search keywords:
4 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- esOban Sociedad Anónima Cerrada, Exploration License, Investment Promotion Agreement, 2014 2014
- esMinergia S.A.C., Exploration License, Investment Promotion Agreement, 2008 2008
- esInca Gold Company S.A.C., Exploration License, Investment Promotion Agreement, 2007 2007
- esApurimac Ferrum S.A., Exploration License, Investment Promotion Agreement, 2006 2006
Your search returned 41 results. You are on page 1 of 5.
« Prada va se doter d'un "conseil consultatif" sur la diversité, après avoir été accusé de racisme », 17 décembre 2018...
- Related companies: Prada
KnowTheChain: Ranking of 43 apparel and footwear companies on efforts to address forced labour in supply chains
Read our findings Compare companies Explore theme findings...
KnowTheChain is a resource for businesses and investors who need to understand and address forced labor risks within their supply chains. Read the latest briefing here. In 2018 KnowTheChain benchmarked over 120 global companies across the three sec...
Author: Financial Times
Prada, Starbucks and Kraft Heinz are among companies criticised for a lack of transparency on human rights in their businesses and supply chains, despite pressure from governments and an investor-backed group....
New book explores governance & management approaches to creating sustainable fashion supply chains, emphasising UNGPs
Author: Sarah Jastram, Anna-Maria Schneider (Eds.)
[Purchase required to access book.]...
“Inversionistas presionan por una mayor divulgación sobre impactos en DD.HH.”, 23 de mayo de 2018...
- Related companies: BRF China Petroleum & Chemical (see Sinopec) China Shenhua Energy (part of Shenhua Group) CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Coal India (CIL) Costco Couche-Tard Devon Energy EOG Resources Falabella Gap Gazprom Heilan Home Hermès Kellogg Kohl's Kraft Heinz Kweichow Moutai Company L Brands, Inc. LVMH Macy's Mondelēz International Nestlé Norilsk Nickel ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Prada Ross Stores Shoprite Starbucks Surgutneftegas Target Tesco Under Armour Valero Energy
Author: Financial Times
Kraft Heinz, the food and drinks company, and fashion businesses Macy’s, Hermès and Prada have been criticised for a lack of transparency on human rights issues in their supply chain after failing to engage with a government and investor-backed group.....
- Related stories: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark launches 2018 Progress Report
- Related companies: Hermès Kraft Heinz Macy's Prada