The following companies also match your search keywords:
- Aveng Grinaker (part of Aveng Group)
- Marina Bay Sands
- Sabrina Garment Manufacturing
- Small Door Veterinary
- Textil Santanderina
- Trina Solar
The following categories also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 57 results. You are on page 1 of 6.
Social audit industry criticised for protecting brands' reputations while failing to protect garment worker safety & improve working conditions; Includes auditing company responses
Reference is made to your message dated 24 September 2019....
- Related stories: Social audit industry criticised for protecting brands' reputations while failing to protect garment worker safety & improve working conditions; Includes auditing company responses
- This is a response from the following companies: RINA
Author: Clean Clothes Campaign
"FIG LEAF FOR FASHION: How social auditing protects brands and fails workers", September 2019...
Author: 27/05/19 - Maria Khan, advocate at Raja Mohammad Akram & Co
On 11th September, 2012, a fire broke out at the Ali Enterprises textile factory in Pakistan. As a result, 262 workers died, and many more were injured.
Author: Rina Chandran, Reuters
"Sand mining 'mafias' destroying environment, livelihoods: U.N.", 7 May 2019...
Author: 4/2/19 - Carolijn Terwindt, European Center for Constitutional and Human Rights & Gisela Burckhardt, FEMNET e.V.
Despite their key role in legitimizing supply chains, the responsibility of social auditing companies and compliance initiatives has too often been overlooked.
Author: Oliver Pieper, Deutsche Welle (Germany)
Four Pakistani citizens are suing German discounter KiK over a fire that broke out at one of its suppliers in Karachi on 11 September 2012 [causing the deaths of more than 250 people]… ...
- Related stories: German court dismisses lawsuit against KiK over liability for fire at factory in Pakistan in 2012 KiK lawsuit (re Pakistan)
- Related companies: KiK
Author: Aruna Kashyap, Human Rights Watch
"Germany Paved the Way for Revamping “Social Audits,” Italy Should Follow", 8 Oct 2018...
- Related stories: German Ministry of Economic Affairs acknowledges need for reform of social audits in textile industry in final statement on OECD complaint against TÜV Rheinland; incl. co response NGO coalition files OECD complaint with Italian NCP against auditor RINA for allegedly failing to detect safety & labour abuses at Ali Enterprises factory in Pakistan; incl. co response
Author: Roy Mabasa, Manila Bulletin
The European Parliament will look into the case of the 22 Filipino truck drivers who were found living and working in ghastly conditions in a southern city in Denmark near its border with Germany. “Their living conditions are inhumane. In many respect,...