Your search returned 13 results. You are on page 1 of 2.
Switzerland: Council of States to decide on binding human rights protection for Swiss co. & their supply chains
Author: Juliane Kippenberg, Human Rights Watch
'A brilliant opportunity for the gold sector', 12 Feb 2019...
Author: Human Rights Watch
“Día de San Valentín: Contaminadas las cadenas de suministro del sector de la joyería”, 8 de febrero de 2018...
Report by Human Rights Watch alleges labour rights abuses & child labour in gold & diamond supply chains of global jewellery brands; incl. co responses
The report “The Hidden Cost of Jewelry” by Human Rights Watch documents labour rights violations, child labour and poor working conditions caused by toxic chemicals in gold and diamond supply chains of global jewellery brands. The report scrutinizes...
- Related stories: Report by Human Rights Watch alleges labour rights abuses & child labour in gold & diamond supply chains of global jewellery brands; incl. co responses
- This is a response from the following companies: Rolex
The Hidden Cost of Jewelry: Human Rights in Supply Chains and the Responsibility of Jewelry Companies
Author: Human Rights Watch
For millions of workers, gold and diamond mining is an important source of income. But the conditions under which gold and diamonds are mined can be brutal. Children have been injured and killed when working in small-scale gold or diamond mining pits....
Rolex did not respond to: No Dirty Gold campaign calls on 8 “laggard” jewellery retailers to sign on to social & environmental standards on gold sourcing
- Related stories: Letter to Jewelry Retailer "Laggards" from the No Dirty Gold Campaign
- This is a non response from the following companies: Rolex
Eight of the World’s Leading Jewelry Retailers Urge Mining Industry To Clean Up 'Dirty' Gold - No Dirty Gold campaign applauds jewelry industry leaders on Valentine’s Day
Author: Oxfam America
For the first time ever, eight of the world’s top jewelry retailers have pledged to move away from “dirty” gold sales and are calling on mining corporations to ensure that gold is produced in more socially and environmentally responsible ways. The...
- Related in-depth areas: Supply chain/"Fair trade" - an introduction
- Related companies: Berkshire Hathaway Cartier (part of Richemont) Fortunoff Fred Meyer Jewelers (part of Kroger) Helzberg Diamonds (part of Berkshire Hathaway) J.C. Penney Jostens Kay Jewelers (part of Signet) Kmart (part of Sears) Kroger Liberty Media Piaget (part of Richemont) QVC (part of Liberty Media) Richemont Rolex Sears Signet Jewelers Sterling (part of Signet) Van Cleef & Arpels (part of Richemont) Walmart Whitehall Jewellers