The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 5 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
Resource Centre press release - Eurovision Song Contest: Are some company sponsors ignoring concerns about human rights in Azerbaijan?, 23 May 2012...
[PDF] PRESS RELEASE (for immediate release) Eurovision Song Contest: Are some company sponsors ignoring concerns about human rights in Azerbaijan?
Author: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
As the Eurovision Song Contest gets underway...some companies sponsoring the event are refusing to respond to concerns raised about the human rights situation in Azerbaijan. Business & Human Rights Resource Centre contacted 7 companies that are...
- Related stories: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre press release: Some companies sponsoring Eurovision Song Contest refuse to respond to human rights concerns in Azerbaijan
- Related companies: Azercell (part of TeliaSonera) Henkel Metro Group MTN State Oil Company of Azerbaijan (SOCAR) TeliaSonera
Author: compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Human rights groups and journalists have raised serious concerns about the human rights situation in Azerbaijan as it prepares to host the 26 May 2012 Eurovision Song Contest. Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch have documented widespread and...
- Related stories: Azerbaijan: Human rights concerns related to May 2012 Eurovision Song Contest in Azerbaijan Business & Human Rights Resource Centre press release: Some companies sponsoring Eurovision Song Contest refuse to respond to human rights concerns in Azerbaijan
- Related companies: Azercell (part of TeliaSonera) Gilan Holding Henkel MTN State Oil Company of Azerbaijan (SOCAR) TeliaSonera
Author: Intl. Confederation of Free Trade Unions
Updated on Tuesday, November 08, 2005. This list is not exhaustive. We are ready to correct any factual errors which it may contain. As we receive information on further companies which are active in Burma we will approach them in the same way and,...
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas Other issues Southeast Asia
- Related companies: 3M Abercrombie & Kent Acer Aditya Birla Group Adventures Abroad Air Canada Air China Air France KLM Airbus Alcatel (now Alcatel-Lucent) Amer American Express Aptech Atwood Oceanics Austrian Airlines Bangkok Bank Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (part of Mitsubishi UFJ) Ben Line Agencies Berli Jucker BJ Services Black Canyon Blue Mountain BlueScope Cambrian Caterpillar Cathay Pacific Celio Ceylon Express CHC Chengda Chevalier Chia Khim Lee China Airlines China Metallurgical (MCC) China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Telecom Chiyoda CNA CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Coles Group Cosco CP (Charoen Pokphand) Crédit Agricole Daewoo International (part of Posco) Datang Telecom Technology Davis Langdon DBS Bank Deutsche Bank DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Diethelm Keller DLH (Dalhoff Larsen & Horneman) Dongfeng Motor Downer Edi Dr. Reddy's Laboratories East Asiatic Company Electricité et Eaux de Madagascar Eni Esri UK Essar Group First Cabin First Choice Holidays Fortinet Fritz Werner Company Fuji Heavy Industries GAIL (Gas Authority of India Ltd.) Garuda Indonesia General Motors GlaxoSmithKline Hagemeyer Hapag-Lloyd Group Hashimoto Trading Hazama Hitachi Hitchins Hutchison Whampoa Hyosung Hyundai Corporation (part of Hyundai Group) Hyundai Group IGB Corporation Berhad IHC Caland Indian Airlines Indian Oil Corporation Inetol Headwear Ingersoll-Rand International Hardwood Flooring International SOS Interra Systems Italthai (Italian-Thai Development Public Company) Itochu Ivanhoe Mines (now Turquoise Hill Resources) Japan Airlines Jardine Matheson Jet Gold JFE JGC Kajima Kansai Electric Power (KEPCO) KOGAS (Korea Gas Corporation) Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) Korea United Pharm Kunming Light Industry Machinery Leeward Capital Leica Geosystems Leo Burnett (part of Publicis) Lexmark LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) LightPointe Lloyd's of London Lonely Planet Louis Dreyfus LSG Sky Chefs Lufthansa Maersk (part of A.P. Moller - Maersk) Majuko Malaysia Airlines Marubeni Michelin Midas Mitsubishi Group Mitsui Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL) Mizuho Bank (part of Mizuho Financial Group) MMC Natixis Nera Nestlé NHPC (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation - India) Nikki Shoji (part of JGC) Nippon Koei Nippon Oil Nishimatsu Construction Nissei NORINCO (China North Industries) Numaligarh Refinery (NRL) Oil India Okaya Omega Watches (part of Swatch) ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) OOCL (part of Orient Overseas (International) Limited) Orient Express Otis (part of United Technologies) Pansea Hotels & Resorts Pertamina Petronas Polyphon Film PTT Qantas Airways Qatar Airways R.Crusoe & Son Ranbaxy Laboratories Rheinmetall Robbins Timber Rolls-Royce plc Samgong Samsung Sanyo (part of Panasonic) Satho Hazir Giyim Schenker Schindler Schlumberger Schneider Electric Scomi Sea Containers Senao Shangri-La Hotel Shin SHM Smith Hodgkinson Siemens Singapore Petroleum Sinohydro Sinopec Snamprogetti (part of Eni) Sojitz Solvay Sompo Japan Spilan Square Pharmaceuticals (part of Square Group) SriLankan Airlines State Bank of India Sumitomo Group Sumitomo Mitsui Banking (part of Sumitomo Group) Sun Wah Suzuki Swatch Swift (co-operative) Telekom Malaysia Texchem Thai Airways International Thomas Cook Tiffany Tipco Asphalt Total Transocean UBS UMW United Technologies Unocal (part of Chevron) Verisign Waagner-Biro Willis Zhejiang Orient Holding ZTE