The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 31 results. You are on page 1 of 4.
Author: Dr Nadia Bernaz, Associate Professor of Law, Wageningen University
- This is a non response from the following companies: Triumph International
Soco’s decision to withdraw from Virunga, Africa’s oldest national park, is a victory for the people that depend directly on the park for their food and livelihood. It’s also a triumph for everyone who values the rare plants, animals and habitats the...
[PDF] Assessing the contribution of the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises to responsible business conduct
Author: Joris Oldenziel (SOMO), Joseph Wilde-Ramsing (SOMO) & Patricia Feeney (RAID)
This report assesses the contribution of the OECD Guidelines to responsible business conduct, sustainable development, and the resolution and reduction of conflicts between companies and communities regarding social issues, environmental concerns, and...
- Related stories: 10th OECD roundtable on corporate responsibility to focus on supply chains, human rights, environment & climate change (Paris, 30 Jun - 1 Jul) OECD Watch new report: "Assessing the contribution of the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises to responsible business conduct"
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on Pacific Business & Human Rights
- Related companies: ACC Capital Holdings Accor adidas Afrimex Airbus Aker Kvaerner Alcoa Anglo American Anvil Mining (part of China Minmetals) ANZ Bank Ascendant Copper (now Copper Mesa Mining) Atlas Copco Avient Aviation Bayer BHP Billiton BP Brylane (formerly part of Pinault Printemps-Redoute now Kering) Cabot Corporation Cermaq Chevron ConocoPhillips Continental AG Daewoo Group Das Air Cargo Delta Hess K&K Ltd (joint venture Amerada Hess & Delta Oil) Delta Oil Dexia DLH (Dalhoff Larsen & Horneman) EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) Eni Equinor (formerly Statoil) ExxonMobil First Quantum Minerals G-Star Goldcorp (now Newmont Goldcorp) Groupe Forrest International GSL (now G4S) Hess Corporation Intex Resources KBC Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) KfW KOGAS (Korea Gas Corporation) Marathon Oil Metsä Fibre Oy (formerly Metsä-Botnia) National Grid Nike Nutreco OM Group Oryx Natural Resources Ratiopharm (part of Teva Pharmaceutical) Rio Tinto Rolls-Royce plc Sandvik Shell Skanska Suez Total Toyota Tractebel (part of GDF Suez) Transco (part of National Grid) Tremalt Triumph International Tropical Farm Management Unocal (part of Chevron) Vattenfall Vedanta Resources Volkswagen Votorantim West LB Xstrata (part of Glencore)
Author: Triumph International
We are concerned about the way in which Clean Clothes Campaign has disseminated ill founded assertions about Triumph International. It is true that Triumph regrettably has to close down its factories in the Philippines and downsize one factory in...
- Related stories: Berne Declaration interview with former Special Representative Ruggie regarding his work & role of NGOs Philippines, Thailand: Clean Clothes Campaign says Triumph is attempting to "get rid of" unions through factory dismissals
- This is a response from the following companies: Triumph International
Author: Clean Clothes Campaign
The German/Swiss lingerie multinational Triumph seems to use the pretext of the global economic recession to close down factories in the Philippines and Thailand…It is clear, however, that Triumph's actions are aimed at hampering the unions in their...
- Related stories: Philippines, Thailand: Clean Clothes Campaign says Triumph is attempting to "get rid of" unions through factory dismissals
- Related in-depth areas: Apparel & textile Dismissals Harassment & intimidation Interference with right to form trade unions Interference with right to strike Labour - an introduction Thailand
- Related companies: Triumph International
Author: Campagne vêtements propres & Schone Kleren Campagne
...Où trouver, en Belgique, des vêtements fabriqués dans des conditions de travail décentes ?...Dans une première section,...cette brochure vous propose une vue transversale des engagements et pratiques [de 33] entreprises sélectionnées.... [Dans] la...
Author: Leonie Barrie, just-style.com [UK]
Intimate apparel maker Triumph International is in talks to end a strike by a group of workers at its Thai production facility [the Body Fashion Thailand (BFT)]…after the chairperson of its union in Thailand was sacked for wearing a T-shirt that...
- Related companies: Triumph International