The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 4 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
The purpose of this e-bulletin is to help keep everyone working in the field of business & children's rights informed about recent key developments and forthcoming initiatives. [Includes contributions in English, French & Spanish from: UN...
- Related stories: PA Child Care lawsuits (re "kids for cash" scandal)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on Children
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories adidas Aviva BHP Billiton Body Shop (part of L'Oréal) Boliden Chevron Daewoo International (part of Posco) GM Uzbekistan (joint venture General Motors & UzAvtosanoat) Google HSBC Indorama Kuoni L'Oreal Microsoft Posco Shurtanneftegaz Telefónica Toys R Us Trustbank (Uzbekistan)
Trustbank (Uzbekistan) did not respond to: Cotton Campaign review of 2013 cotton harvest says forced & child labour continues despite presence of Intl. Labour Organization observers
- Related stories: Uzbekistan: New NGO report says firms continue purchasing forced-labour produced cotton & local firms send staff to pick cotton
- This is a non response from the following companies: Trustbank (Uzbekistan)
Author: Cotton Campaign
...The Uzbek government systematically forced farmers to produce state-established quotas and children and adults to pick cotton in one of the largest state-orchestrated systems of forced labour in the world...[T]he government coercively mobilized...
Author: Simon Evans, Independent [UK]
An inquiry into sex discrimination in the City launched by the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) earlier in the year has largely focused on the practices of six banks in the Square Mile – Bank of America/Merrill Lynch, Barclays, Citi, Credit...